OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

they are really warping the toe box on these things lately....

cant put my finger on exactly what it is. they're just different...

Originally Posted by MrSingh03

22-09-2011_nike_airforce1duckboot_black_large.jpg

I can't find these anywhere in the US, anyone know if these are dropping here?

Barneys in the city had em couple weeks ago when i checked

ROBPZEE612 wrote:
Yaay,I wonder what the new options are for the IDs

That's what in trying to find out before i make up my mind and get the "stricks" tomorrow. Anybody know the iD options for the AF1's come 11-1-11??
nerd.gif

I know I NEVER update its about to start changing......I'm hearing wool will be an added option for the id

does anyone know where i can find a pair of the white or black AF1 foam highs? in a size 11, white pair preferred, DS.

Passed on the Stricklands. Will only pick them up if I can get them on discount like the Brazils.

I haven't copped an AF1 in years. I am even contemplating selling every pair I have and only copping denims and whatever ones I like from here on out. Kinda like starting over. But I will be copping the  obsidian/suede pair ^^^^^^^^ Maybe doubles. They are FIRE in imo.

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

Anyone know how much the iDs are? The wool looks amazing.
Lows = $190,  Hi's = $200..

But how did u see the wool already? are they up already on Nike iD.com??

Those wools do look nice. I made two last time around and was very pleased with the quality.

But i was thinking about doing some heinekin AF1's:  

new-nike-air-force-1-id-options-harajuku-november-2010-03.jpg

nike-air-force-1-id-premium-new-options-02.jpg

Lol whats wit yall and the heinekin colorways with id's? I think its hot garbage but to eachs own, stricks quality is excellent, leather feels like butter, now i gotta decide if ima do a pair of lows or his for the id, havent had a pair of hi's in yrs

1C3M4M wrote:
Lol whats wit yall and the heinekin colorways with id's? I think its hot garbage but to eachs own, stricks quality is excellent, leather feels like butter, now i gotta decide if ima do a pair of lows or his for the id, havent had a pair of hi's in yrs

Yeah im thinking about it. It does seem a little cliche but its kinda nice to me... Got my stricks late saturday at NT NYC, they actually had a lot of sizes available. And they do take phone orders. 21 mercer and West sold-out real quick nobody expected NT NYC to get them i guess.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

How's the quality of the Strickland's??

I don't really mess with AF1's like that...not since I was in like middle school/high school.  And i especially dont mess with lows.  But the quality on the Stricks is CRAZY.  When I actually saw them, I doubled up.  BUTTER soft leather, and I'm a sucker for gum bottoms.  It was a no-brainer pick-up for me.  I'm kinda surprised Nike isn't milking the Jay-Z line/song for more promotion. 

Back
Top Bottom