OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

damn, it's the 28th now?

will cop, hopefully...

damn expensive week. yellow kobes, griffeys, foams, these. process of elimination time..

macgyver great p/u man....135 damn, I knew that already, but just expressing surprise at that price....these seem worth it though, they look amazing imo....we'll find out in about a week

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

135 damn, I knew that already, but just expressing surprise at that price....these seem worth it though, they look amazing imo....
A regular ole' rink-y-dink all white low now cost $88-$90, depending on the retailer.

How much were you thinking the MSRP on these -- a legit premium -- would be?

I'm shocked it ain't $150-$155...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

135 damn, I knew that already, but just expressing surprise at that price....these seem worth it though, they look amazing imo....
A regular ole' rink-y-dink all white low now cost $88-$90, depending on the retailer.

How much were you thinking the MSRP on these -- a legit premium -- would be?

I'm shocked it ain't $150-$155...

I was thinking around $175, like the Futuras. Either way, I was getting them.

those Denims
pimp.gif

why did Kalv have to mention these to me. thanks bro
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

AF1s aren't "cool" to the masses anymore.

So I'll wait for the Shoe City clearance on top of the disco, like every other post 2007 AF1. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

AF1s aren't "cool" to the masses anymore.

So I'll wait for the Shoe City clearance on top of the disco, like every other post 2007 AF1. 
laugh.gif

how much do the futuras go for, resale (is it even retail, I was feeling the black ones and the navys but never copped from PYS, always wanted to though, that sole is sick as hell imo and the cw is clean imo as well)? I seem to remember them on PYS for 150, I think. EDIT: I saw them on eBay for 90.....Bobbito highs were solid imo as well 

I know AF1s totally fell off at my HS (everyone used to rock em), you know a shoe fell off when non sneakerheads stop wearing it. The only people left rocking are sneakerheads and I'm sure some middle school kids/ high school that may still like em, but are not necessarily sneakerheads. does that seem right iyo?

These denims are sick as hell and even for 135, they seem worth it. We'll see. To those who copped already, how are they? How's the quality? Is it anything close to 90s or was that question completely out of line, I assume it was hahah? We'll never get em back, everyone knows the cws back then were better anyways.

The interest on them (denims) is really high, i hope they are worth all they seem to be.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Friend at Nike. They showed up in the mail today. I was totally not expecting them. 
Have you rocked 'em yet, sir?

If so, comfort level [if there is one]?

Honestly I'm surprised box price is $135 on this release. The quality is up to par if not better than I've seen on $150+ retail AF1s.. They are indeed very comfortable too. I don't collect too many newer AF1s but these are a must have if you're into AF1s.

If you're in the Bay Area I seen these for sale at District
www.districtfootwear.com

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Here's a detailed pic I took for my sneaker album

Originally Posted by Technique 317

^^ how do they fit? true to size?

true to size. I used to rock a half size down in forces(10). but I fit 10.5 perfect and could rock a sz11 no problem.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

damn, it's the 28th now?

will cop, hopefully...

damn expensive week. yellow kobes, griffeys, foams, these. process of elimination time..
what griffeys?

NT fam, what's the consensus on these? money is tight but are these kicks worth the cop?

Damn these joints are a must cop!!! Every time I look at the pics, makes me pull the trigger on Egay. But patience pays off!
smile.gif

Hope these come thru....

i really hope i can get these next friday night. if my local nike store doesn't have them if i dont get them on NDC then i guess i will stike out...

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Honestly I'm surprised box price is $135 on this release. The quality is up to par if not better than I've seen on $150+ retail AF1s.. They are indeed very comfortable too. I don't collect too many newer AF1s but these are a must have if you're into AF1s.

If you're in the Bay Area I seen these for sale at District
www.districtfootwear.com

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Here's a detailed pic I took for my sneaker album
that denim and the stitching just flow so nicely together...

how much do the futuras go for, resale (is it even retail, I was feeling the black ones and the navys but never copped from PYS, always wanted to though, that sole is sick as hell imo and the cw is clean imo as well)?
I don't do resell numbers.

But footlocker has the black hi for 49.99.

#pow

how much do the futuras go for, resale (is it even retail, I was feeling the black ones and the navys but never copped from PYS, always wanted to though, that sole is sick as hell imo and the cw is clean imo as well)?
I don't do resell numbers.

But footlocker has the black hi for 49.99.

#pow
^^Which foot locker? I assume in the DMV?

pimp.gif
Excited for denims

I thought the denim's were dropping today... so glad I got on Niketalk today to double check. Hope it's not to bad of a cop next week

Back
Top Bottom