OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Can't wait

Last edited:
If they would've dropped a few months ago would be a quicker sell out... I copped for a summer shoe for next summer.

Hey guys, 

I've got a question about the toe region on the outside of the shoe, I've got a bad a habit of resting my foot right on the tip of my toes when I'm standing up, and on my current pair of Nikes, the color has worn off, exposing the white surface underneath. Does the AF1 have the same problem?
heres a pic of my beaters, that have a lot of sole wear, as u can see the midsole color is now visible

had to double up on those miamis. was feelin some type of way when I heard they were a Miami only release at first, but was mad excited when I saw ndc's tweet this morning

If they would've dropped a few months ago would be a quicker sell out... I copped for a summer shoe for next summer.
nike the type of company to release boots in the summer and sandals in the winter, it don't surprise me :lol:

Looking at em for 60 on swoosh but still can't pull the trigger, the only thing I really like about em is the Miami Vice font. 

I'm not buying any actual release af1s til these options leave id

these options are just a couple notches from bespokes

gotta keep cooking til it's gone

Cool colorway. Just never been a huge fan of canvas forces... I hate the eyelets, it's whats stopping me from doing the IDs, even if I drop all the wool they still have em 
sick.gif

I'm not buying any actual release af1s til these options leave id

these options are just a couple notches from bespokes

gotta keep cooking til it's gone

I agree. I was ready to buy the Carolina blues tomorrow until I got my IDs last night and felt the quality of the leather. :smh: Even with the remastereds, NIKE has been getting over on us. All leather pairs are next up for me.

EDIT:

Just went to make some more pairs. Black and brown leather options are gone. :\ |I :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom