OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I copped camos from goat and thought I got lucky when someone took 215 for them, now their 205 in an 8.5 buy it now. So 190-200 offer might get lucky. The resale on these are cool with me. Only the ones with the bag go for a lot and I'm cool. I like the second black pair more than the 1st and I bought paracords from eBay so .....
What type of paracords did you buy?

you sure we're the same size?

the bin price on the white sf-af1s in 8.5 have been $255 for the last few weeks

i check the price everyday (not that i'll need to anymore, tho)

you sure we're the same size?

the bin price on the white sf-af1s in 8.5 have been $255 for the last few weeks

i check the price everyday (not that i'll need to anymore, tho)

I said camo sf's are going for 205, I didn't really want triple whites because they will be hell to keep clean but they work perfect with my Bday fit so I'm in.

can't seem to decide between the dust grey, desert camo, and string. 

Which would be the most versitile? Would have done with string, but like many, i want the paracords.

Which would be the most versitile? Would have done with string, but like many, i want the paracords.

I would just get whichever one you like the most and if it does not come with the paracord strap then just purchase one from ebay or etsy for a few bucks.

Black seems to be the most versatile out of the all SF's but for the ones you named the strings are pretty versatile but I like Camos more. The grey pair is cool but I can't see me copping them honestly I see atleast 1 more colorway dropping before the summer and prob a bunch in the fall or winter

v lone air forces go right under the fear of god vans collab on my list of ****** collabs in recent years

Copped the fog vans and just held on to them. Idk why

Then I thought to myself, why leave 500 on the table for some vans.

Sold them and copped some vans vault slip ons

Sometimes we fall for da hype smh

FOG hoodie >>>> the vans

Theyre both overrated tho
the profit was worth it.

but back on track. 

i hope Nike focuses on more OG retros instead of these SF AF1. 

give nike props doe. they got the hype beasts thirsty for them

The fog vans are such a missed opportunity
Both brands have a history of recycling materials to create new product the could of done some crazy vintage leathers or more military bag materials but they went with a sk8 hi you could already make on the custom site and a weak era with a lazy front no real og mold no pro model construction lol I could go on it was just lazy for the 50th anniversary

The decision that cemented me moving them aside the profit was the fact of the print bleeding. My homey wore his a couple of times and the print started rubbing.

I have no issues with FoG. But I'm super picky about quality of materials. For example the air max 1 is my favorite model and I haven't copped a pair since 05/06 (except patch am1) because of the shape until the last two og the last 2 weeks

I don't really have time to make some and ship them internationaly + other color (official sf1 release colorways)than black are not that easy to find espacially buckles and inner straps.

I completely understand. You do have a built in clientele if you change your mind. I'm cool with these but urs are a spitting image of the real thing

I completely understand. You do have a built in clientele if you change your mind. I'm cool with these but urs are a spitting image of the real thing
They've been pretty easy to make after a few trials. I've been making a few colors so I can change up the look easily.

Back
Top Bottom