OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

2 people said you can make courirs on nikeiD so there's no need in waiting for a real release. All for what, the black NIKE on the midsole?

Nike iD AF1s lacks the build and most notably the quality of recent AF1 retros
Ehh. It's hit and miss. I prefer the shape and leather quality of my 2014 linen IDs to the Ronnie pair. My IDs just fit way too big, and don't have the mini swoosh. The city pack and summit white retros do have better shape than the linens and rocs and the Taiwans and HKs also look to be better.

That’s not recent, though. I too made the Linen iD but that was like you said almost four years ago and that still wasn’t a proper Linen at least in my opinion. They lacked the padded collar, insoles, exterior details etc. Quality was OK but I was more than willing to fork out for the Fieg. The current AF1 option is junk leather

Honestly, I just appreciate the shape of the IDs. I've never ordered the base model ID and assume that's junk GR leather. I guess it has been a while since they've had the premium option. Time flies.

And that collar/sock liner was awful on the linen IDs. They were also $190 vs. $120 for the Ron Rons so I'd still say the Rons were a better value.

Anyone's swoosh pack ship from undefeated yet? I see it in UPS mychoice but it's just been "ready for UPS" for days now. I have another order this weekend that HAS shipped from them...

When I say that I want a courir retro, what I mean is that I want a retro with " that shape ".
NikeId af1's do not have that shape.
That's why it's whatever with me and not getting taiwans. The shape is off, so I don't care as much.

Landed.
1D02A54A-9F5B-4C17-9958-F01CFFD26CCC.jpeg

C870E9C2-CEEE-41BA-8AA9-604832FE510C.jpeg

Last edited:
Lol, you can easily wear your supreme AF1s if you manage to find your old UNK Jeans. Don't forget your Evisu Jacket though, that's essential. You know this stuff will come back eventually, the early 2000s are on the brink of being 20 years ago so kids who haven't lived through it back then will start wanting to do it now.
nba-unk-jeans-men-s-40x34-team-patches-lakers-celtics-nets-jazz-knicks-heat-0afcb474018df8ef5ca4abcac1ae073e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom