OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

LOL. Kicks Crew has Taiwan pre-orders at $400 and Kix Files has em at $149. Something seems off.

^^ I've been hearing the retail is $130 like the HKs. Though I wonder why they'd price the NYCs at $150 retail and not the Taiwans similarly. Jewel swoosh costs more than embroidered or plastic swoosh probably.

Note: the preorder price has increased to $149 and shipping timeline has moved later to March 17-21.

I’ll pay retail for Taiwans, whether it’s $130 or $150.

completely forgot i placed a $300 bid a few weeks ago for the taiwans on stockx and today it was accepted. lmao i am so pissed

Been there before. Got caught with the Alt 13s and was pissed about it since I just made another sneaker purchase like 20 mins before that.

Better hope the seller doesn’t have them in hand yet and breaks the 2 day rule.

Ah that makes sense. Damn you’re a real OG. Must have a sizeable AF1 collection yourself.

I had about 40-45 pairs from about '03-'09. Went a bit too hard as I was a Nike sales employee and there was a ton of stuff to celebrate the 25th anniversary. Down to about 10 pairs now.

I know a lot of the 25th anniversary stuff is forgotten but in hindsight Nike was far more creative with their colourways then vs. the stuff they drop now.

Got the triple black sf highs off ndc clearance sale in today. They look like mids and not as high as I thought they were going to be. I might return them.

i really didn't think they would ever release these again... and yet i missed the restock for preorder. I'm trying to get as many as possible in my size. i have placed a bid at 270 shipped thinking that was a good deal but seeing as forces are still not the thing and new kids don't know or like these, i will glady take them for less than 200. Forces are back this year. Can't wait.

How well does old patent leather AF1s hold up? Like late 90s. They gonna be mad dull and crack when I wear them?

Back
Top Bottom