OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

IMG_6719.JPG
Nike needs to stop making gimmicky nonsense like this and do more stuff like the 4%, IMO.

while i agree, the reality is they need to do both in order to fuel that ~$2B r&d budget.

Nah I don’t think so
They changed the mold then kinda left it alone
And fire colorways are far and few in between now
And they murdered the dunk
Even if they have fire colorways the mold is just trash
They got it waaaaay out the paint
So that the aj1 could flourish :lol:

I don’t think I ever realized that nike may have have killed the dunk so the 1 could flourish until now. 1s are probably much easier to raise the price on too since they are associated with “Jordan”

Anyone know where I can buy those Air Force 1 low loves that came out a few weeks ago? Been looking on goat and stock X no one has posted a size 10 yet... and help would be appreciated

those damn white forces look pretty good. i wonder what material it is. looks like it could be that tricky tumbled leather that looks nice but creases weird. either way, i’d pay retail. looked at the resell prices and laughed.

those damn white forces look pretty good. i wonder what material it is. looks like it could be that tricky tumbled leather that looks nice but creases weird. either way, i’d pay retail. looked at the resell prices and laughed.

if you're talking about the "connected" AF1s, don't even bother looking at resell because they're linked to the accounts that were given access to them. nike explicitly says this at the bottom of the product page.

Lol volts are actually the first off-white Af1s I like on initial image.

All the other pairs weren't really for me.

Still won't put in the work to get em tho.

Nike may be gearing up to run the af1
Into the ground
Those connect af1’s
Are just a novelty
A trash one at that
Buy a shoe to get a chance
To buy another shoe
**** ain’t that serious

Into the ground
Those connect af1’s
Are just a novelty
A trash one at that
To buy another shoe
**** ain’t that serious
The hell are you on about? As if we haven't gotten hundreds and hundreds of af1s since 1982?

Into the ground
Those connect af1’s
Are just a novelty
A trash one at that
To buy another shoe
**** ain’t that serious

TAIWANS TAIWANS TAIWANS

SHEEDS SHEEDS SHEEDS

Back
Top Bottom