OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Wish I was home I would compare them but oh well...
647B5A0F-63F0-4D6B-B0A7-8BCFAF7728BF.jpeg

i love my crafts but i see what people mean about the shape. the toe doesn't bother me, its the way they look low towards the back. almost like not having that foxing piece creates an optical illusion.

Vamp - White Smooth Leather
Tongue - White Smooth Leather
Quarter - White Smooth Leather
Tip - White Smooth Leather
Eyestay - White Smooth Leather
Foxing - White Smooth Leather
Backtab - Honeycomb Smooth Leather
Swoosh - Smoke Grey Smooth Leather
Laces - White
Lining - White
Midsole - Solid White
Outsole - Gum Rubber Medium Brown
Text/Logo - Thermal Green Nike Swoosh Logo
what are your thoughts on them in hand? worthy rotation piece?

05 campers been eluding me for far too long :smh:

Anyone have these?

Anyone have these?

I have the sail color way. It’s a weird shoe.

Weird in the fit? They funky as hell, but i kinda like em from the pics :lol:
The fit is fine. I think it feels about the same as any AF1. My foot is wide no I normally lace pretty loose. For whatever reason that meant the speed lacing system didnt quite work for me.

The shoe itself is kind of shrink-wrapped in a thick plastic sheet. The upperseems to be made of some kind of foam, but it’s completely under the plastic. Anyways, the texture is really weird. And the plastic wrinkles.

I love the colors on my shoe, but kind of wish they were just on a normal AF1.

The upside is that I think they must clean up pretty well, so they’re a dirt playground shoe forwet days with my toddler.

While I agree that hoarding white on whites is whack. I've seen much crazier stuff being resold in the last year and some change.

I never thought we would see a day where dudes are shorting the supply of video game systems for 6 months post release, but here we are.

Resell culture has become far too mainstream.

I could be wrong but I know at one point white/white forces were Nikes highest margin shoe and something like 20% of all profits came from them.

They ain't never gonna not flood the streets with them to make reselling them a thing
White on whites were actually a seasonal shoe for a long time. Idk where you guys are from but back in the early 2000s if you had white on whites in the middle of December there was money to be made for damn sure.

Back
Top Bottom