OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Like mentioned above, Their sales are automatically applied in cart. But their "sales" only apply in the morning time. I know around 10AM Central the sales usually end (I believe)

Appreciate it because I was looking like "This a lil' more than $88." Lol

Screenshot_20230510_130053_Samsung Internet.jpg

No love for this colorway. But…..
We got retro eyestay, oval dubraes, and proper mini swoosh on a new GR colorway??? With what looks like standard pleather???

IMG_4680.jpeg

They were still in my cart. I opened my browser and hit refresh and they dropped to $98, $110 after shipping. I quickly pulled the trigger. This was like 2min ago.

Screenshot_20230510_180146_Samsung Internet.jpg

So after some time to review...I think its clear that the Snakeskin ID's of summer 20' were the best NBY of the decade so far (Pendletons are close 2nd- might've won if they unlocked the vamp smh). 40th anny's were good too but stuck around too long. Thoughts?

So after some time to review...I think its clear that the Snakeskin ID's of summer 20' were the best NBY of the decade so far (Pendletons are close 2nd- might've won if they unlocked the vamp smh). 40th anny's were good too but stuck around too long. Thoughts?
Patent options not getting topped til they give us another gumbo-esque set of choices. Not to mention the patents had some good regular leather options as well.

Patent options not getting topped til they give us another gumbo-esque set of choices. Not to mention the patents had some good regular leather options as well.
Couldn't ride the patent wave but covered the rainbow with the tumbled- that Honeydew was truly elite. Hope they give us something new for the summer.

I believe it has to so with parents telling the kids “youll grow into them”

For me, the AF1s i had back in 2007 were size 10, i currently wear size 8 lmao. I didnt know my true size until my 2nd year of college
For me it was 1. never being properly fitted by the Associate. 2. Me thiking smaller shoes looked better on foot. 3. me trying them on by looking in the mirror I'm standing in front of instead of toe pinching the front or walking in them. 4. Continuing to buy that size until I finally got properly fitted.

Size and Weight will change your shoe size as well.
You can't be weighing in at 225 rocking a size 11 and then when you lose 50lbs and start rocking your fighting weight you still order sz 11.
It's now very likely you no longer fit a sz11, you need a size 10.

Interesting....I have been knowing my size since may 7,8. But back then you could try on shoes. I been a size 11 since 8th grade. I'm currently 45 years old. I have gain weight, my foot got wider, so 11.5. I have lost weight, it went back to 11. Depending on the shoe. I'm anywhere between 10.5 to 12 (Air Max, I gotta go a full size up) I have 12.5 Canvas Royal Blue Air Force 1 (2016 version, I think) for 2 reasons. I got it at the outlet for $18. And 2, it doesn't fit that big and it don't look big. I don't wear it often. But truthfully shoes have be all over the places the last 3 or 4 years imo.

I think a lot about how people say "oh yeah I love converse they're so comfy" or any other average comfort sneaker. And yeah, maybe those feel good to them, but have they ever tried anything else? Do they know there are better shoes out there?

Back
Top Bottom