OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

For the second time this year I feel like a kid again with a release. First time was the 17s now these :D
56BA3F4D-A00C-4A10-8F34-BED959C9C65D.jpeg

Simply, beautiful. :emoji_heart_eyes:

Did you get a tracking number or know where it is? I got a shipping confirmation from them but I don’t know where to track it.

YME shipped through UPS and SVD shipped through FedEx.

This. First email alerted me of the shipping, then I got an update on my UPS account with tracking info. For whatever reason, I can’t see it when I click the link in the delivery confirmation email.

Do you currently have a charge on your card from SVD?

My pair is in Belgium (delivery ETA is Monday) but my charge is nowhere to be found. I'm sure it will come back, but wondering what others who ordered from SVD see.
Sorry pimpin just getting back to the thread.. and yah I just looked and it's posted and paid for completely on my card. No more pending, which I think I remember seeing it was this morning around 6 or so.

Sorry pimpin just getting back to the thread.. and yah I just looked and it's posted and paid for completely on my card. No more pending, which I think I remember seeing it was this morning around 6 or so.

Thank you, appreciate it!

My charge is nowhere to be found. :nerd:

That's why I'm asking. :lol: Fingers crossed.....but...

I bet the charge shows up once they deliver or gets in the US....or something.
Some spots will place a hold only when you place the order until the order is ‘fulfilled’ then charge you. If there’s enough time between the two you’ll see the charge drop off. I believe Kith does it this way. I’ve had charges come back a few days after shipping.

Some spots will place a hold only when you place the order until the order is ‘fulfilled’ then charge you. If there’s enough time between the two you’ll see the charge drop off. I believe Kith does it this way. I’ve had charges come back a few days after shipping.

This is what I was thinking, but sounds like others who ordered from SVD have charges/never had them drop off.

Regardless, I'm not getting my hopes up.

Snakes are too basic for me. Would love to see the fits from some of the best dressing fellow NTers out there....

Back
Top Bottom