OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

"year of the rabbits" look nice, but that price on the other hand isn't.
If those were a US general release at a decent price without rabbit details on tongue and tab..... I would cop in a heartbeat.(wishful thinking)

nike-black-history-month-2011-collection-04.jpg

BHM FORCES
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bhm forces are clean.

seemed like awhile ago af1s dropped with a nice limited/prem/supreme every once in awhile. now it seems like they just churnin out hella standard af1s and putting whatever color they can on em. if i see another af1 with the holes making the swish outline , i think ima lose it.

maybe im just over thinking it.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Black history's caught my eye harder than any af1 in a minute. Those are sweet. Very nicely done.
THIS
I came into this thread hoping to see more pics of them. 

Originally Posted by Timo Gav

Those duck boot af1 are real nice imo

When are those out? And who will have them?

I got an email from Saint Alfred in Chicago that they are releasing them today or something could give them a call. But at least it seems that they are releasing now or at least soon.

Year of the rabbits will be dropping in the states. Limited release. I believe Asia will be the only ones carrying the year of the rabbits in the special packaging.

ANY WEBSITE SELLING THOSE DUCK BOOT AF1???......THERE NOT ON NDC ARE THEY AVAILABLE @ HOH LOCATIONS DOES ANY1 KNOW???.....THANKS

Originally Posted by DJBBert

Year of the rabbits will be dropping in the states. Limited release. I believe Asia will be the only ones carrying the year of the rabbits in the special packaging.

thats good to hear, i hope i stay on top of the info and get them.. where did you get the info from?

Very good news. Hope I can get my hands on a pair.

Nice!

Lmk if you guys will be getting em in. All the forces I own were copped from DSI
pimp.gif

i want those rabbit air forces badly.. last pair of air forces i bought were the Mr Cartoon Livestrong from like 2 summers ago

I actually like those BHM's

But I say that every year, then see them in person and change my mind.

Back
Top Bottom