OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

More pics on the blog. But this shoe is a must. I got lucky I got 2 pairs out of the 7 pairs released overseas..

Wow, only 7 pairs
eek.gif

You did work, congrats!

Can't wait til I get mine
devil.gif

I walked into my HoH around 7am and there was one guy in line that said he was there since 9pm the night before. Grabbed an 11.

Couple other spots got them as well, but one doesn't open until 11. If it isn't Jordans in Texas, then people just don't riot.

Saw the brown duckboot 2 days ago & it looks great,the black was too plain to me,also saw the grey supreme highs that released in Europe a couple monts ago,just got em' in my local Niketown & that one also looks sick.

Got a pair from Orlando. Collective me and my 2 boys basically copped half the stock (only 9 pairs we bought 4 together). Nike was very stingy with this release.

Man the HOH here in NC only had 9 pair also...I did a good deed in the parking lot and sold my extra pair to a sad sad employee for retail...dude looked as if he was about to cry...I really hope he looks out on future releases as he said he would #yeahright

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

uh my boi called me said there is only 5 people there for only 9 pair largest is 12

Biggest size I saw this AM was a 14 and 13...was only one of each...these things seems to have been scattered size wise

Just got back from HOH willowbrook they only had 8 pairs and I was 12th. Some +!%*+$ %#!*# actually paid middle schoolers to cop for him so it was 2 people in front that wanted it. Then spots 3-10 were that %#!*# copping to resell. I understand 2-3 pairs extra but 6? I wouldve gotten my pair otherwise. And %+@% the manager too. He got there at 8 and he knew how many he had so he couldve saved us time or given us the option to wait and say we only have 8 so dont waste ur time but no he waited until the last %#!*# actually got his pair to say sold out. *#@@%# stupid

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

Looks like Im not gonna be able to find these, if anyone can get a hold of an 11-11.5 I'd be very interested.

Good luck with not paying resell prices my dude. NT really %@#$*# a lot of people over on this release. At least give stores a FSR.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

Looks like Im not gonna be able to find these, if anyone can get a hold of an 11-11.5 I'd be very interested.

Good luck with not paying resell prices my dude. NT really %@#$*# a lot of people over on this release. At least give stores a FSR.
Yeah I probably should have copped at 330 when I had the chance, now prices are out the roof

Shiiiiii hoh northline in h town didn't receive em from what the manager told me.... Kinda fishy but hey
What cn I do? I ll try hoh galleria .. Anybdy there already?

Got a pair from Orlando. Collective me and my 2 boys basically copped half the stock (only 9 pairs we bought 4 together). Nike was very stingy with this release.
Hypebeast kids.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Hypebeast kids.
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
you called me a hypebeast back when i was still in HS Joe.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Hypebeast kids.
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
you called me a hypebeast back when i was still in HS Joe.

Some things never change.

Back
Top Bottom