Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If these sold out that fast, the 1's that I want next year aren't safe. :x :smh:

I saw them this morning... I really like the leather on these.. Too much shoes to pick up this month...

I saw them this morning... I really like the leather on these.. Too much shoes to pick up this month...

Good quality? Ive read two different and opposite views on their quality. hopefully they are good otherwise back they go to eastbay.

Good quality? Ive read two different and opposite views on their quality. hopefully they are good otherwise back they go to eastbay.

The quality is not Vegas RTTG, Banned 1, or Black/Shadow Grey 1 quality..,which is what I was hoping for.

The quality on these is ok, but I wanted better. The black part looks tumbled but it felt tough to the touch. Not like Vegas RRTG. For me, it was an easy pass after I saw and held them. To each their own.

Was Able To Grab The Pairs Needed Today Locally Without Any Issues 8)

Those That Hit Me Up, Your Pairs Will Be Going Out First Thing Monday :nthat:

*Sorry For The Crappy Cell Phone Pics, My Camera's Battery Is Out Of Juice And I Can't Find My Charger At The Moment >D

Last edited:
Um I just picked these up today and the leather is beautiful on these joints. A big sleeper.

I beg to differ, it's just ok to me. Compare the leather to banned 1's or Vegas 1's and there is a significant difference in softness and texture...but as long as ur happy. Easy pass for me. The red Gucci's over these.

Is this the replica of the first Jordan or just another Mid, Phat whatever?

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]12.31.2012[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Jordan Retro 1 High[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]White/Black/Varsity Red[/color]

Anyone knows what the AJ 1 97 is?

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]12.31.2012[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Jordan AJ 1 97[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Gym Red/Black/Red[/color]

Last edited:
If these would have been around for a while I probably would have gotten them, but no loss really

The toe box leather was good IMO. If it wasn't December with a lineup of releases I'd cop.

The toe box leather was good IMO. If it wasn't December with a lineup of releases I'd cop.

It was ok. I seriously don't know what some of u guys see. Nike is laughing and passing off cheap stuff as good. They know it too.

Last edited:
It was ok. I seriously don't know what some of u guys see. Nike is laughing and passing off cheap stuff as good. They know it too.

In all reality these are only $5 more than the jordan 1 phat's. The RTTG's were $130. Given that they are phat prices if they have slightly better quality than a pair of phat's I'll be happy. If nothing more I'll probably just use them to play basketball.

In all reality these are only $5 more than the jordan 1 phat's. The RTTG's were $130. Given that they are phat prices if they have slightly better quality than a pair of phat's I'll be happy. If nothing more I'll probably just use them to play basketball.

You said it right there with the price. You'll get exactly that, they have slightly better quality. Not on the RTTG level.

I'm good on the Gucci's.

Focus now shifts to the CG 9s, then B/Red 11s, Thunder 4s and the White/Red/Black 1s.

One crazy way to end the year!

:wow: :smokin

Back
Top Bottom