Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i can't believe i slept on these FML :smh: all i know is citysole gonna restock but on to the CG XI and Breds :x

Glad I have both....wish I had doubles

I have Banneds too and had 94s. The Banneds IMO have slightly better quality than the 94s and had ample ankle cushioning.

Surprisingly, my Banneds havent creased much and ive worn them a decent amount without wearable shoe trees.

Glad I have both....wish I had doubles
Glad I have both.

Doubles of banneds. 
smokin.gif

The Banned 1s broke the mold on leather quality. The only other Jordan 1 to come halfway close were the Shadow Grey 1s

You are correct, sir. Both of the leather on those are :smokin

You better believe I copped both without hesitation.

Last edited:
I got Shadow greys on sale. I was hoping Gucci's would sit like those. Thought I was the only one who realized those were pretty good for I's.

Just copped my pair of Gucci's sz 13 from NTNY they had a few sizes left..... Phone order

normally a size 12 but copped a 13...do they run TTS small or big?

Last edited:
why would you buy a whole size bigger? :lol:

12 was sold out...did you actuly think they would have a full size run today.....Plus i have a pair of 1's and they are a little snug

Why would you name yourself Zyzz? :rofl:

Last edited:
Soo what colorway is coming out if its true12/31/12 and 1/1/13 can someone post a pic. Appreciate it

why would you buy a whole size bigger? :lol:

12 was sold out...did you actuly think they would have a full size run today.....Plus i have a pair of 1's and they are a little snug

Why would you name yourself Zyzz? :rofl:

bruh that whole sz bigger is gonna kill your toebox....you dont need that much room if you are a tru sz 12...if not i have a pair of vegas rttg' sz 13 id give you for a decent price

bruh that whole sz bigger is gonna kill your toebox....you dont need that much room if you are a tru sz 12...if not i have a pair of vegas rttg' sz 13 id give you for a decent price

It really depends on the shoe.... Jordan XI's 12.5, lebrons 13, jordan 3's 12, foams 13 and so on.... the only pair of jordan 1's i have are the silver anodized they are a 12 and i have to take the insole out for them to fit. so if they fit anything like those i might be good.

but shoot me a DM.

Last edited:

WTH???? I thought these r coming out in Jan??? Nike is killing me, so much to cop in Dec........... :smh: :smh: :smh:

Haha my iPad sucks color way does anyone know how limited it will b I really want them I know they come Out in jan.

Back
Top Bottom