Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Did you attempt to get em on release day?

I did but didn't exactly work out.

I live in San Fernando Valley so, only place getting it here that I knew FCFS was shoe palace. Mad hype over there where a lot of people in SoCal, not just SFV, were there camping. HoH was basically impossible at woodland hills, west field mall with their raffles. Size 13 Shoe box filled with tiny raffle tickets and a FSR or two. Figured I would try my luck online and was on FNL. Had no idea at the time how people were buying them before 5 cause I was right at the product page but it wouldn't load. By the time it hit 5, not even a splash page came up lol, Just sold out. And was on NT a lot but would always miss out when someone posted a link.

Sorry, long post but yeah. All my 1s have been purchased by online except for black toes service RSVPd at SM. Anyone up for a camp or hookup in SFV/LA or something I'm up for it lol.

got rid of royals again
got a shadow to stock
bring on 3 pairs of blk/red's :pimp:

How have the NA 1 releases been in the Chi?

i actually havent gotten any of my 1's from ntchi except the royals(which i dont like)

both blk toes & both shadows came from out of state

but boutiques had blk toes & shadows on rd.... from what i heard they didnt last long after doors opened on rd

Last edited:
After much searching I was able to pick up the Black Toes for 180 which ain't too bad IMO. I'm watching the price of those shadows because the hype wasn't too big on these when they dropped here. I actually held my size in my hand but couldn't cop at that moment. But those and the Blk/reds are all I need. I just know those are gonna be hell to come by. BTW. Did the Black Toes come with red laces like the DMP pack?

I live in San Fernando Valley so, only place getting it here that I knew FCFS was shoe palace. Mad hype over there where a lot of people in SoCal, not just SFV, were there camping. HoH was basically impossible at woodland hills, west field mall with their raffles. Size 13 Shoe box filled with tiny raffle tickets and a FSR or two. Figured I would try my luck online and was on FNL. Had no idea at the time how people were buying them before 5 cause I was right at the product page but it wouldn't load. By the time it hit 5, not even a splash page came up lol, Just sold out. And was on NT a lot but would always miss out when someone posted a link.

Sorry, long post but yeah. All my 1s have been purchased by online except for black toes service RSVPd at SM. Anyone up for a camp or hookup in SFV/LA or something I'm up for it lol.

I stay in the valley too fam. I was up there at Shoe Palace number 9 in line and they got only 8 (we knw employees ate the other 4.) luckiky dude in front of me passed and I got em. I also got two guarantee tix at HOH Beverly. Everyone up there slept on em for the Area 72 pack. Only me and 5 other guys camped for a tix. Every store got a size run of all the OG colorway NA 1's but hopefully it changes w the B/reds.

got rid of royals again
got a shadow to stock

i actually havent gotten any of my 1's from ntchi except the royals(which i dont like)

but boutiques had blk toes & shadows on rd.... from what i heard they didnt last long after doors opened on rd

I would figure. Luckily the ones you like the most got slept on sort of speak. I would assume Chicago gets a pretty good amount right?

After much searching I was able to pick up the Black Toes for 180 which ain't too bad IMO. I'm watching the price of those shadows because the hype wasn't too big on these when they dropped here. I actually held my size in my hand but couldn't cop at that moment. But those and the Blk/reds are all I need. I just know those are gonna be hell to come by. BTW. Did the Black Toes come with red laces like the DMP pack?

The Blk Toes this year had white/blk laces. The BMP? Those had red only.

Speaking of that. I would think by now someone has the full story on the royals cause that was not your typical release wwith the typical screw ups.

I'm almost certain shipment was limited here in the US, and Europe got a bigger portion.

I'm almost certain shipment was limited here in the US, and Europe got a bigger portion.
You think on purpose? I know they were always the ugly stepchild of the og lineup but i wouldnt be surprised if someone said to me the cw had a more international flavor.

I stay in the valley too fam. I was up there at Shoe Palace number 9 in line and they got only 8 (we knw employees ate the other 4.) luckiky dude in front of me passed and I got em. I also got two guarantee tix at HOH Beverly. Everyone up there slept on em for the Area 72 pack. Only me and 5 other guys camped for a tix. Every store got a size run of all the OG colorway NA 1's but hopefully it changes w the B/reds.

got rid of royals again
got a shadow to stock

I would figure. Luckily the ones you like the most got slept on sort of speak. I would assume Chicago gets a pretty good amount right?

chi got a good amount of both...but by the time they dropped i already had one of each in route so i did no street wk for 1's

the royals were clearly 25%-us/75% everywhere else

Last edited:
You think on purpose? I know they were always the ugly stepchild of the og lineup but i wouldnt be surprised if someone said to me the cw had a more international flavor.

like coldcity said we got about 25% of shipment, I think they decided to give us more after they sat overseas

@AirThompson wow pretty insane. Barely got a pair there. So what time did you head out there to SP?

Problem is, there were other pairs being released that weekend that took attention away from the Royals, even though the royals were still wanted. These Black and Reds will be everybodies priority that weekend. Though there are the XIs and XIIs weeks before.

Last edited:
@AirThompson wow pretty insane. Barely got a pair there. So what time did you head out there to SP?

Problem is, there were other pairs being released that weekend that took attention away from the Royals, even though the royals were still wanted. These Black and Reds will be everybodies priority that weekend. Though there are the XIs and XIIs weeks before.
That was true with royals but even though recently the color choice has taken a beating, just the name Xii and Xi trumps whatever was out then.

Thanks man. Yeah I always had to ask the seller a pic of the production date. If it's not the 9/13, you are good to go. So it was tiresome always asking that
laugh.gif

I completely understand that bro. I just always figured in my head though if I sold a couple of my own personal pairs I didn't use and since I pass on almost all of the jordan releases except for the OG 1s, then I'd buy the 2013 Royals. I grew up to learn to never settle for anything (imo) so.. That kind of made my mind up. Hoping these shoes will last me a pretty long time lol. But thanks fam! Appreciate it
9/13 by itself doesnt matter

many authentic pairs have 9/13-some other date

majority of the fakes got (9/13-11/28) so it has to be those 2 dates... Together

..anyways i think theyll last you a long time

Last edited:
I think I'm just going to keep an eye out on UK eBay for a size 11.5 or 12 and keep my fingers crossed

Sigh. It is done.

After all the salt, struggle, and obstacles since February, purchased two Royals off pp offers in eBay. Definitely not a steal but not at a loss either. One pair worn for 30 minutes for a photo shoot and another DS in total of $690 spent.

Just felt like this was the best that I could do. Extremely rare in my size, and too many GM pairs saturating the market. Too much work in sifting and searching through everything, looking through 5+ sites everyday and it's time for it to end lol. Was not willing to wait anymore when I also feel like market price can jump up to 4-500 and if I'm spending this much, I better get my TTS.

Just glad it's finally over and finally got those elusive Royals.

i know that feel man. Hell i probably spent as much as you with my two pairs. If you think about it, when is the next time we'll see this release again. It's been 12 years since the last and prices only got worst. Good that you finally got it, because the authentic pairs are slowly vanishing

I got there around 10 which I thought was super early. I won't camp unless it's a shoe I really really want. I was shocked I was 9th in line being there so early. Never messing with Shoe Palace again cuz the next day I want back asked a different associate how many they got and he said 12.

isniker isniker yeah man your completely right. I was just talking about a general, quick rule of thumb and too lazy to type out the rest lol. Some authentic pairs even have 9/12 as well.

minotauro nogueira minotauro nogueira exactly my thoughts and feelings about it. Roughly, '01 pairis like 5-600, 94 is 750+ and 85 man who knows lol. The market is getting dry, absolutely had I make a move

airthompson airthompson :smh: yeah man them dudes are just :smh:. Stuff like that makes me rely on preorders and doing my work and searching online and not go through that mess. I feel like trying to cop here in SFV can be ridiculous sometimes. lol Definitely need to explore all my options for the black and reds though

Last edited:
To my man that said he can get black toes or 180 please share the love I really been wanting a pair lately and I'm stuck with BMPs

To my man that said he can get black toes or 180 please share the love I really been wanting a pair lately and I'm stuck with BMPs

I just got a pair for 180 as well. Messaged the seller, got him to come down from $215. Best bet is to message sellers at this point

How are u all getting the @?

v8erman v8erman it's a new option I see on NT mobile.

Pretty nifty IMO. Just type out by letter and it will search and predict the NT member you are trying to mention.

A lot more efficient than massive blocks of quoting when it isn't needed lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom