Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Via SneakerSteal

wish UNCs would get the OG treatment, i would cop super fast

Looks like they are reserving some cw's with nike air for future releases.

Anyone here who can send me a link about those jordan 1 high laney? I've tried google but can't find a site with detailed pics.

v8erman v8erman it's a new option I see on NT mobile.

Pretty nifty IMO. Just type out by letter and it will search and predict the NT member you are trying to mention.

A lot more efficient than massive blocks of quoting when it isn't needed lol.

That is cool, good lookin out. I use desktop on mobile and it still shows up on there..

Hey @geraldg2309 You ever take those XQs out for a spin? How is the quality on those?
@AGzie  I want to. I don't plan to keep it DS... I just haven't figured out whens the perfect time yet. I'm up for suggestions lol.

Quality is definitely higher than the other 1s though. You can just tell from the sockliner how it's leather and not fabric. The swoosh itself is a different and an extremely soft, premium, leather. However the strange thing is, is that it's actually different from Nike's official pics. 

The tongue is not leather but it's actually nylon parachute tongue like all the other 1s this year. The white leather is a smooth one, the same exact one the black toes and not that more premium looking white leather in the official pics.

Interesting why it was done like that. I really love them though lol. 

The perfect time is tomorrow if it's not raining (only because I figure you'd want to keep the outsoles from oxidizing) :lol:

They're sneakers, just throw them on and enjoy them.

Gordonson Gordonson lol I actually like the yellowing so oxidizing isn't a big problem for me. They are just special shoes to me, want to wear em on a special day. Not just any day

bballermarkie bballermarkie Yeah man they are still beautiful shoe. Love them. Wanted these back in 2007, glad to have them now in OG form

Last edited:
For anybody wondering here's a comparison between the royals and the Orlando jordan 1
(not my picture) & the laney 1 lows

Goodness gracious. Lord have mercy and bless us with 2014 OG branded Chicago Bulls 1s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom