Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
True, but even more like them when they were found out to be limited. To me they're exaggerated, but that's just me.
No these have pebbled leather, are true highs, and blank heel. All black models are still nice, as are all whites.
true but I can remove any stitching on the back & for 80 I can care less what any other version has
laugh.gif

I saw on nike dot com that red laces for my 13 j1 bk toes come out to 11$ shipped ! Anyone knows where I can get red laces and how long for my 13 bk toes ? Please inbox me

I saw on nike dot com that red laces for my 13 j1 bk toes come out to 11$ shipped ! Anyone knows where I can get red laces and how long for my 13 bk toes ? Please inbox me

Would you happen to know if they use the same shade of red that the Black/Red AJKO's did last year?

I didn't know those japan exclusives look that good. And that leather looks nice. I don't wear all black sneakers but I'll pick these over a recent release like those jordan 1 x jordan 11 hybrids.

I've ALWAYS been curious as to why the box says "2001 Additions"...

I was curious if the Higher cut and and the painted logo were the "additions" being referred to, OR

JB in japan made a terrible Typo when they actually meant "Editions"... ::Jordan Game 1 of the 1992 nba finals vs portland shrug::

I'm leaning for the former, as I can't honestly believe they'd let the latter blunder occur....

It stinks, my new schedule has me not being able to post nearly as much as before though i know no one cares anyway lol. Ill throw my 2 cents in.
Overrated based on,
Price: blk/gld, levis
Cw: bulls home (better known as chicagos)
Overhyped: banneds, royals
Underrated: mmm i dont think there are any. To me all 1s are either fire or ice.
I personally like the bmp celtic pair. Clean use of the colors. I like any black/white cw as well.
Underhyped: shadows-never saw a cw in the hype filled 2013 that sat that long and now everyone either loves em or wants on the bandwagon. Good topic.

I agree with the BMP Celtics pair being great. Colorblocking was so clean that it could have passed as an original colorway had the jumpman been removed. Might grab a pair soon.

Last edited:
BMP Celtics were my #5 love those shoes are underrated. Can't go wrong w the Blk Toe colorblocking. Unless Mickey Mousesqe colors are used.

Last edited:
Thanks v8erman v8erman and agzie agzie . To the latter: lol I think you should. You might even find a person wanting to trade their royals for a black and red if your lucky enough by then. You never know

My Vegas 1's came today best quality 1's I own (no royals or nicks) so nice and at $90 can't be beat

Back
Top Bottom