Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Good looking out. Got through on a 13.5.. I'm good on this release now.

This is going in to my vault with the 5 other pairs.
sounds like you definitely need it 
indifferent.gif
 lmao ohhhh well

Did anyone get prompted for a password as you were trying to add to cart? If so, was there an additional code sent out for the "restock"? I kept trying to use my regular Nike password, but I saw a Tweet which I interpreted as saying there was an additional code for this restock. In the past, I've never had to add any password, so it really threw me for a loop.

App or ndc? I copped on the app and it asked for password, entered my account password and it went through

Damn.

It was never tweeted, the jordan restock.

I'm not missing much, but I am missing the red pod 13's and the b/w 1's.

I was checking twitter and nothing about jordan, just the basketball and kids tweet.

I get home and I read all this crap.

Sorry guys, gonna bump my last question since it was posted just before the restocks and got buried lol.

Any help would be appreciated.
DS pairs are going for 350-400 now, with the white pair slightly less than the black. I would say 250 for the whites and 300 for the blacks?

DS pairs are going for 350-400 now, with the white pair slightly less than the black. I would say 250 for the whites and 300 for the blacks?

Thanks. I might jump on a deal for both with the guy. Sounds like a steal.

Was there anyone not on the SnKR app or desktop version that was able to get a pair? Seems like the BW was catered to the Apple folks.

So this app thing. What's great about it? I've seen this mentioned before but just flew by whenever it was mentioned. I'm not very tech savy and I don't really use apps even though i have an iPhone.

I see you need a password. Is that just on special releases?

Back
Top Bottom