Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The tongue on my Black and Whites is far from soft, it's pretty stiff, it's the only part of the shoe imo that isn't superb quality.

Technically, MJ signed the Nike contract in '84. He wore the Ships at that time before wearing the 1's

What shops do you guys think pay the most for aj1s (fc, soleaupremacy, etc.)? Thanks in advance for any advice.

Last edited:
I usually do use ebay. But im just nervous that I will get scammed somehow. Most shoes I sell on ebay are a couple 100 Bucks and I don't really worry a out possible scams, and the ones I'm going to sell now will sell for a couple times that. I just really don't want to risk it.

Last edited:
I usually do use ebay. But im just nervous that I will get scammed somehow. Most shoes I sell on ebay are a couple 100 Bucks and I don't really worry a out possible scams, and the ones I'm going to sell now will sell for a couple times that. I just really don't want to risk it.

Sole Supremacy doesn't give a lot for quick cash. If you want anywhere close to market you have to do consignment

Back
Top Bottom