Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Looks like ff mall.... I can't associate myself with malls around the bay again. Online raffles, online, or baby jesus walk-ins for me :\

Good eye ff has actually been good to me even though I'm closer to concord. I haven't struck out there once this year

goodluck man, ff mall and concord are usually the malls i always go to since i live in between. I have lined up there before which was back in 07 when the fire red 3s retroed. Last time i camped in concord were for the last shots back in 06 in concord when you could reserve a pair with a $20 down payment. Wish things were like that, everything went smooth.

Size 14

Bought a pair of "Highlight Reel" High OGs for the tongue to do a "black tongue transplant" and decided to hack them up. Took this pic to share in case any of you have ever wondered what's inside a pair of 1s:

Javy
So the debates over there is air inside 1's

^That was one of the biggest reasons I wanted to do this. I heard that familiar 'psssshhhhhhhh' right when I punctured the air bag...

Javy

How hard of a cop do you guys think the Breds will be on NDC. I got the Kobe SS today, but haven't bought online in a while and was wondering how hard it is with all the bots nowadays. I assume it'll be harder than the Kobe's, but how much harder do you think?

Bought a pair of "Highlight Reel" High OGs for the tongue to do a "black tongue transplant" and decided to hack them up. Took this pic to share in case any of you have ever wondered what's inside a pair of 1s:

Javy
Lol disregard my steel city post.

Bred 1 thread is a bust now. Nice to get a breather. We need a locked down members thread.

Amen. If anyone would be kind enough to pm me a JJ link I'd be really grateful. In return I know a bunch of EU/ uk sites dropping them that I can pass along (not that it's a secret ). Thanks fam!!

Bred 1 thread is a bust now. Nice to get a breather. We need a locked down members thread.

Definitely can't keep up with the mayhem. Too much going on in my life right now all I want is a pair of sneakers lol [emoji]128514[/emoji] priorities got me in check tho

Last edited:
Sneaker stores up here in Iowa suck! Finishline and footlocker are weak...will have to try my hand online tomorrow

Sneaker stores up here in Iowa suck! Finishline and footlocker are weak...will have to try my hand online tomorrow

Lol if you think Iowa sucks, Vermont(where I go to school) is worst. They have 1 champs the entire state & they don't get gr lebrons or kds so imagine jays lol

Lol if you think Iowa sucks, Vermont(where I go to school) is worst. They have 1 champs the entire state & they don't get gr lebrons or kds so imagine jays lol

Damn the entire state tho?! The ones up here just got lebrons and KDs, no Kobe's at all.

Back
Top Bottom