Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
How's it looking for you guys out there? I know @v8erman  won 
laugh.gif

I'm in line for these raffles in NY right now and man its a mess. Can't be in that black and red 1 thread. Thats more of a mess :lol: hopefully everyone can get a pair. Insure hope i can

I wear a size 12 and want to replace my laces in my blacktoes that are done. What length do I need?

Thanks guy. Ill go use the money for the new laces to buy a tape measurer.

Ill call crazy when i show up villa with a ticket and see a line of morons waiting for leftovers.

Do you guys use shorter laces in your 1's? I've been considering it lately. I lace to the 5th hole and I don't like the extra slack from my laces when I tie them. If I get shorter laces, I won't leave em hanging just kinda make a nice knot around the the tongue loop. Opinions??

I believe the lace length to loop it to the last hole perfectly was 72cm if I recall correctly. 54cm to not go to those last two holes on the upper.

And lol yeah I feel you on that. Personally I don't even do that case I keep it at the penultimate hole but its better to get shorter laces than having these excess laces

the bred 1 thread is out of control had to get a breather over here 

2013 breds up top 2001 in the bottom row 

my jordan classic 1's are in storage now....

That other thread moves fast, so I'd thought to post it here too.
My SL order came in today.
2i3lhj.jpg

34et3ti.jpg

2djyuq0.jpg

Bonus (The only 1s that mattered in'13)
2vcixic.jpg

Didn't go for the Chicagos.(still have an 01 PL) and Blk toes. (Have the BMPs)

rhinosport rhinosport Awesome pics. Everyone needs to get theirs for the pizza party and some updated pics. Since my last pic ive gotten rid of some 1s and added a couple. Just couldnt find a reason to keep them Chicagos :lol:

Back
Top Bottom