Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Was this the Royals release, cause it sure feels like it? Congrats to your newest pickups. Condolences for the guys striking out.

there werent as many pairs overseas about the same states wise as royals

the demand was way higher for these 

i had people who never wore jordan 1's calling me about these....the thirst was real

in other news the highlight reels starting to move now 

bout to hit dtlr tomorrow grab em 

Kicks or die has a IG video up showcasing those NA all red 1s for next year. On my phone at work and can't get a link. Can somebody post the link in this thread. Quality seems :pimp: :pimp:

Was this the Royals release, cause it sure feels like it? Congrats to your newest pickups. Condolences for the guys striking out.

I think what separates this release for the black and reds from the Royals release is that a lot of people didn't know how limited the Royals would be. We, well most of us lol, anticipated this being a huge struggle and we were more prepared for it

Last edited:
Btw, pick up flow.

Got a lot of shout outs and people to thank when I get home. Expect a long post, a job for my computer to do. :lol:

I think what separates this release from the Royals release is that a lot of people didn't know how limited the Royals would be. We, well most of us lol, anticipated this being a huge struggle and we were more prepared for it

I think your right. Past history taught us to be more diligent with OG NA releases. Especially of this high caliber.
geraldg2309 geraldg2309 How did you faire today?

I'd have been better off driving a few hours OOS. 

Live and learn. Could have racked up! 

Still waiting on the shipping for my preorder, lets get on with this. 

there werent as many pairs overseas about the same states wise as royals

the demand was way higher for these 

i had people who never wore jordan 1's calling me about these....the thirst was real

in other news the highlight reels starting to move now 

bout to hit dtlr tomorrow grab em 
No doubt. My local spot has em buy 1 get one and celtics for like 60 a pair.

Hopefully this thread will help

I missed out on bred 1s
I have a pair of DS royals from release day that I'm willing to trade!
Do y'all think it's a straight up equal trade????

To be honest, it just depends on preference.

imo, the Royals >>>>>>> Black/Red's

I have failed. Ndc didn't even have my 13.5 and kept me in line for a while on a thirteen until ultimate failure. I do not deserve pizza

You guys think it's worth trying to go to the local shoe spots and seeing if there are any leftover pairs?

not hatin, i just dont see the allure of the whole air jordan dunks line, but to the history buffs, congrats for adding a piece of history to your collection....to the resellers, congrats for a nice come-up. the good thing about the 1's is that for the most part people that actually like em buy em, so thats cool for the sneaker community as a whole, but sadly the growing amount of "hipster/a celebrity wore it" kids make it hard to get the pairs true fans want.

rhinosport rhinosport I faired pretty well today lol. Really blessed by all the people I met and friends I have made this year. You all know who you are. Thank you. (Don't want to shout out you guys before you get PMd for hook ups or something. :lol:) Some of them didn't get me a pair but it meant more than anything that they were at least looking out for me. Appreciated that. I wouldn't be able to have a chance without them. Ecstatic. Gonna post some more pics perhaps sometime but for now...

Last edited:
I failed Pretty badly on these. My spot I was going to cop at had their shipment halved and delayed, gonna be a raffle when they do show up. Tried the UK sites, failed there too. Really wanted these, but I refuse to pay 300 to a reseller. On to the next

Back
Top Bottom