Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I had em and got to the submit page on the order, then it crashed. Dead. Dejected.

Um. Can we move all pizza talk in here?

@RhInoSpOrt :pimp:

All my connects fell through, I'm going to be out with the wolves tomorrow morning...

I'm debating between these or buying a pair of Space Jams in my head though :smh:

Get at me son, I'll be FCFS'n it in the city (DC) in the AM, lmk if u wanna slide thru.

Bruh.... I can get to DC in the morning. I'm going to PM you fam.

Good luck in six hours boys

I made it guys! 10 and 1/2 hours of camping and I got a sz 9.5.

Who wants to trade for a sz 10??

Last edited:
Congrats to the successful #PizzaGang members :pimp:

I'm still going to eat some pizza today. No salt in my heart, just high levels of exhaustion :lol:

Congrats to the successful #PizzaGang members :pimp:

I'm still going to eat some pizza today. No salt in my heart, just high levels of exhaustion :lol:

:smh: I'm still #PizzaGang even though I struck out

Congrats to the guys who came out on top though.

How's the bred 1 release for you? I figured the og posters and pizza lovers in the bred 1 thread will come here. Can't keep up with that thread, went from page 240 to 600+ in a week.

This release is hassle-free for me. In and out of the store within minutes. Black toes were harder to get.

My store didn't call anyone for the raffles yet I may have to wait until before they open smh an over night headache but hope it's worth it

welp missed ct uk site while taking a dump would have been a easy cop too

Sadly not. I was on it IMMEDIATELY, but their site always lags up between the shipping options and the payment options, and I ending up losing two pairs (separate attempts; one after the other failed). I had signed up for an account moments before too, so all of my shipping info was there. The minute I clicked continue after choosing a shipping method, it was a wrap |I

Shout out to the fellow #PizzaGang member for putting me on game.

#Pizzagang #Retailorcry #Iwishihada10butimcoolwith9.5

:lol:

Just told my story in that chaos of a thread that is the black/red 1 thread but just a brief skim.

- Got to my spot at around 8pm, it didn't open til 8am :stoneface:

-7 people were ahead of me 5 of which were resellers getting sz 9-11

-Reseller got my 10 but was fortunate that the store had 3 sz 9.5

Same pics I posted in the black/red 1 thread. I would take better pics with my digital camera and throw my shadows in there but I'm exhausted and I'm trying to question my sanity. Did I just camp 12 hours for a 28 year old shoe?!?!?!?

Special shout out again to geraldg2309 geraldg2309 he was trying to convince me I wasn't crazy the whole night :lol:

Shout out to my cart for flaking. Pretty salty about this because this was the same message I got for Royals this year..

Last edited:
I'm just going to bite the bullet and cop off resell prices. Hopefully I can find the lowest price possible (resell standards)

Going to to try to get my girl to cop me royals on valentines day :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom