Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Most times I'm like
mean.gif

Other times I'm
laugh.gif

The only way you'll get banned is if you claim you're the sneaker tensai like you did in the chi thread.
Everyone knows @instagram is the only true tensai, breh

Did this kid really make his font red so he can be even more annoying?

Smh man

Last edited:
Oh but I asked maybe 3 times. At least I'm not free posting and trolling and continuing to ruin threads left and right

But let's agree to disagree since you are contributing to the trolling as well

Oh but I asked maybe 3 times. At least I'm not free posting and trolling and continuing to ruin threads left and right

You took that way too personally. I'm sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize for the corniness off the pics in advance but I honestly don't get it. How are 1s becoming so popular but the AJKOs get minimal love?? The more I look at my pair the more I think they're amazing. So underrated. Especially the sport blues.

Might be better that they don't get hyped up or resellers will be buying them all up and turning them around for twice the price. Glad I'm still able to get them for a reasonable price!

1s were always popular... It didn't just happan... I love the ajko but its that thick midsole which separates the hate and love for the shoe..

Honestly the canvas material on the shoe is great and I enjoy wearing it out to the bars and lounges..

You took that way too personally. I'm sorry.

There's nothing to take personal, it's a thread and I asked about an item? How exactly was that annoying when you guys are talking about products from the same brand? You are talking trash about nothing :lol: like half of these dudes on here

At least if you are gonna try and flame me, make sure it's something I've legit done that was stupid or annoying. Since I barely post these days, last time I checked I don't troll or do anything on the boards.

Wait supreme has underwear that is an instant sellout and people wait for restocks? Please say that's made up I'm weak lol
lol1.gif
gotta flex so when it's go time, mami see the preme like 
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm a little inebriated so excuse me. I'm going to finally rock my Royals on my birthday tomorrow. More pics later probably. Got the LM look going with the round laces

Last edited:
1s were always popular... It didn't just happan... I love the ajko but its that thick midsole which separates the hate and love for the shoe..

Honestly the canvas material on the shoe is great and I enjoy wearing it out to the bars and lounges..

Ones have always been popular to the people that already liked them. But they hype was never this real. Atleast I don't remember it being this crazy. Then again for the past 10-12 years JB had been pushing Mids like crazy.

Either way the lack of hype on the AJKOs is surprising to me. JB essentially brings you almost the same AJ 1 silhouette and the same colo blocking. Just different material choice. I don't get how you can be a true fan of one and not the other. All hype I guess.

Supreme makes everything. I was foolishly attracted to the crowbar but I'm cool with it!

Back
Top Bottom