• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Allegedly 11/21

kPRJpDv.gif

Last edited:
What is the point of them though? It's just like a troll job from Nike.
Honestly I agree with you. I just can't see myself dropping $1K & up on the Frags so I guess the 1.5 will be the closet I can get to them. 

Naw I don't own those ... Yet!

they the 1.5 Royals but I will be owning some!
1.5 Royals got Nike air? After seeing 1.5 Chicagos in hand I def didn't think they deserved all that trash talk..would be nice to alternative to keeping actual Chi 1 pair on ice.

Those are fake judging by the lace bag...or do these have a sandwich bag?

Not sure cause the lace bag in the Vachette on feet vid by @pierresontan had a nontraditional lace bag - red strip and up size. The seller is a part of team early and usually doesn't have suspect stuff .... It is telling that up until yesterday he em was trying to get $350 for the 1.5s.

I can't get into the 1.5's just based on the quality. I even went by a local FTL last night and got them in hand again and it just felt like when nails hit a chalkboard. now those tan pinnacle's are really growing on me but I know I'll never have a pair.

The 1.5 quality is trash. Never held a pair but a kid had a pair on across from me on the train last weekend. The leather doesn't even look comparable. Who owns a pair to give a hands on comparison ?

1.5s quality is not as bad as a lot of releases that get less hate, now that shape is a whole other discussion, looking like ronald mcdonald feet

Royal 1.5s will b had... Got the chi 1.5 n were them like 1/2 times a week... Good replacement for striking out on the chi and I don't feel bad better them up
I'll admit at first I didn't care for them but after buying them an wearing them there not bad

Back
Top Bottom