• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Madness lol.

just got my Shattered Backboards in, they are nice but not sure I am feeling them so much in person

Right? I like the idea of them. I'm cool with the gimmick. The materials and the mold are nice. The craftsmanship is shoddy overall. I knew I would rarely wear them so I sold my pairs. I want a remastered pair in a different color.

On a side note: I picked up some Royal lows early and scored a pair of Black Toes for $160 shipped. I'm also hoping to have another pair of Royal highs and a pair of Frags by the end of next week. Perhaps I'll post some pics when they all get in.

Is the quality on Pinnacles even that great? Im sure it cant just the $400 price tag, but is it  even that much of a step up from SBB or Chi quality?

Pinnacles (Black) felt like they were worth $400 to me. Everything from the packaging to the material of the shoe was done so well. 

Is the quality on Pinnacles even that great? Im sure it cant just the $400 price tag, but is it  even that much of a step up from SBB or Chi quality?
White pinnacles are worth the $400 price tag IMO. Quality is very good but I cant really compare it to SBBs since it presumably has stingray leather.

The white pinnacles are okay. They do have a "luxury" vibe to them, but I still prefer the leather and lightness of the SBB over the bulky and heavier feeling of the pinnacles. I wish I would have entered the raffle for another pair of SBB at dsm instead.

That being said, I would like to own those vachetta tans. If only someone would trade me for my white pinnacles.

The tan ones drop tomorrow with no info or even any store selling them [emoji]128528[/emoji]

The vachettes I think will sit for a bit....there's nothing that justifies the price tag.

Back
Top Bottom