• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
laugh.gif

Now all I need to know is where in China they are at. China's big so I gotta know where to go
Probably the same stores the Kobe Fireworks were in. 

Just grabbed a pair of 9/10 black toes size 9 for 195 shipped. Now I need to get rid of my 8.5 in anticipation of the uncs and swap my 8.5 jeter for a 9 to keep my collection up to date

Just grabbed a pair of 9/10 black toes size 9 for 195 shipped. Now I need to get rid of my 8.5 in anticipation of the uncs and swap my 8.5 jeter for a 9 to keep my collection up to date

Where are you dudes finding these deals?

I'm not looking, but when I do I see nothing below 350. Same shoe, same size.

Remastered UNCs look very nice..but I Need Remastered Royals and Breds to go with my Remastered Chicagos ..that'd be a Joyous day indeed. Could we possibly get one of these in 2016?

I will finally be able 2 score every aj1 or limited release. Found a spot in sc that's a boutique. Crazy I never knew bout it

Just got my UNCs today, gonna pick Em up from my boy and post fake Nike lab esq pics since my walls are Carolina blue in my room lol

Called and spoke dude said it's easy there never a line maybe 5 ppl max fcfs. Gonna try em for unc 1 and see how it goes. Found out charlotte has social status 2 called them fcfs easy everytime he said. Can't wait to try boutiques out tired of mall cops

Called and spoke dude said it's easy there never a line maybe 5 ppl max fcfs. Gonna try em for unc 1 and see how it goes. Found out charlotte has social status 2 called them fcfs easy everytime he said. Can't wait to try boutiques out tired of mall cops
always like that until they get a hypie release, then the store gets shut down :lol:

Yeah I'm sure some will be hard it's just a good feeling knowing now I got chances at certain releases. I woulda went for white pinnacles but I didn't know then

Back
Top Bottom