Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm really liking how I hear a lot of people passing on unc. Also pre order prices aren't to crazy so I'm holding on to hope that I can cop for retail

I'm really liking how I hear a lot of people passing on unc. Also pre order prices aren't to crazy so I'm holding on to hope that I can cop for retail

I'm having a good week so I have to expect that good gator juju is gonna keep on rolling

Was shocked when bred 1 lows were fcfs since it's the 1st jordan...but the 11 lows create raffles? Lookin good this way my mall doing fcfs I belive

The fallout was wild bro.

This whole weekend has been :nthat:

Except now I gotta deal with this test tomorrow hahah

Haha ya I've been there bro. All you got to do is get that degree but make sure you live it up on the way. For me Thursday was the big night to go out. I had a business class early the next day. Without fail the teacher would always call on me right away and just quiz me on the topic. Clearly knew I was struggling after last night and would just joke with me. Ahh the good days lol.

The fallout was wild bro.

This whole weekend has been :nthat:

Except now I gotta deal with this test tomorrow hahah

Haha ya I've been there bro. All you got to do is get that degree but make sure you live it up on the way. For me Thursday was the big night to go out. I had a business class early the next day. Without fail the teacher would always call on me right away and just quiz me on the topic. Clearly knew I was struggling after last night and would just joke with me. Ahh the good days lol.

Man I wish I could do that. Stupid Chemical Engineering has me working hard during the week but i mostly do that so my weekends are open.

Work hard now and I can become president of pizza gang later

I'm having a good week so I have to expect that good gator juju is gonna keep on rolling
nthat.gif
 5-0

...But I'm already thinking about when we go visit Leonard 
frown.gif

Yea that's a steal for that size. Once I put mine up when I had em at two stacks people started coming out of the wood works with pairs. I singlehandedly made the price rise on that shoe lol

No one cares about the 1 lows and the ajko.. Lmao
Jordan 1 high > ajko > jordan 1 low

The ajko may not be popular but theres no doubt that they are good looking shoe but thats just me.  I mean, they look similar to the 1 high in terms of design & composition even though it's a canvas shoe.  But i'm not here to change your mind

Last edited:
[thread="508567"]Quote:[/thread]

The ajko may not be popular but theres no doubt that they are good looking shoe but thats just me.  I mean, they look similar to the 1 high in terms of design & composition even though it's a canvas shoe.  But i'm not here to change your mind

I love KO's and they're comfortable...

Last edited:
While I'm at it, this was copied verbatim from UNC thread...

First 3 pairs on lock. Got my 12, a 9, and a 9.5. Was hoping for 20+ pairs this time around. I don't think that'll be happening SMFH lol.

Think I'm gonna start raffling them off. $40 ticket, 10-15 entries available. I'm seriously thinking about it...

So gusto sold some DS size 14 gym reds Friday for 349 shipped - straight unbelievable! :x :wow: :smokin blew me away

Nice :nthat:

Coincidentally wore my sport blues today. I love AJKO's and the fact that a lot of ppl don't love them.

[thread="508567"]Quote:[/thread]

high>low>ko imo

....the dislike shifts all the time.... I like em all

I love KO's and they're comfortable...
Nice collection! I need to get those black toes but apart of me keeps thinking they will retro them like they did every other og. Might still get them because i like the shoe so much. Just picked up the 2015 breds recently and there are 
nthat.gif

@ColdCity  Same here lol. I can't make up my mind

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom