Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Now that the Chi chat has slowed down a bit, can we start the after christmas speculation fellas/ladies?! Im calling for a remastered royal or bred. Lets hear it!

To soon for a royal/BRed remastered convo....it would have to be another non-OG colorway -- say Kentucky or neutrals. My votes for the DMP celtics colorway (or Kentucky).

An OG Kentucky 1 remaster would probably have a Shadow 1s feel to it, I can definitely hope for that as well

To soon for a royal/BRed remastered convo....it would have to be another non-OG colorway -- say Kentucky or neutrals. My votes for the DMP celtics colorway (or Kentucky).
No, they're doing the metallic series next, then some Retro + color ways, and then back to the Black and Red, Black and Royal Blue, and Black and Soft Shadow.

Lol @ remastered Royals or Black/Red's. There's gonna be a new Air Jordan 1 mold by the time they rerelease those in full on OG form.

My dude hooked me up with his pair for retail. So straight to foot. There's good people still our here

Looks like I'm starting the search for a pair of Lance mountains...

What's a fair price in either colorway in sz 13?

People got no time for cleaning Haha..

Enough with this remaster royals and bred talk... It comes up every, 2-3 pages...

JB BRING OUT THE WHITE/GREYS & KENTUCKYS!
Are those kentuckys & grey/whites a part of the metallics?? Ive never seen a pair in person. 

Last edited:
Looks like I'm starting the search for a pair of Lance mountains...

What's a fair price in either colorway in sz 13?

I've been struggling to find a pair in either color for under 4. I think they are out there for less but they are just hard to come by...

Yeah LM are getting way up there now. I see people asking over a grand now for the set. They were like 600 for the set late last year.

@jdm rice it's painted using Angelus so it won't rub away. I originally wanted to be able to rub off the top coat like the real pair but the guy that did them for me thought that would be the best option, his name is James and goes by "eecheeoogee" on IG. I've already got a few more ideas we've discussed and as soon as I get the shoes in he will be doing more for me. I went with that idea because I haven't seen another pair of laser's done that way so I wanted to be unique.

Back
Top Bottom