• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Thanks everyone...

I found a white pair for right around $450 after tax and shipping, just not sure I want to pay that much.

Whites you should be able to find cheaper. No fakes on LMs so you don't have to worry about that.

Try to talk him down a bit, should be closer to $350...the blacks on the other hand
Problem is, it's through a consignment shop, and it's not that close to me for me to just drive down there.

Thanks everyone...

I found a white pair for right around $450 after tax and shipping, just not sure I want to pay that much.

Whites you should be able to find cheaper. No fakes on LMs so you don't have to worry about that.

Try to talk him down a bit, should be closer to $350...the blacks on the other hand
Problem is, it's through a consignment shop, and it's not that close to me for me to just drive down there.

Fair enough. I mean if you wait around a pair should pop up but if you'd rather have em now and not have to look then it might be worth the $100 premium

Speakin of SBBs. Not sure who did em but they don't look too bad haha

Thanks everyone...

Fair enough. I mean if you wait around a pair should pop up but if you'd rather have em now and not have to look then it might be worth the $100 premium
I'll probably just be patient. I already know, the moment I pay too much, I'll find something cheaper right after.

Thanks everyone...

I'll probably just be patient. I already know, the moment I pay too much, I'll find something cheaper right after.

Exactly just watch eBay.

I'll DM you if they pop up on my searches

Oh for sure....... buuuuut they could've released both as a pack and that would've been nice IMO

Thanks everyone...

Exactly just watch eBay.

I'll DM you if they pop up on my searches
Good looks man, I appreciate it. Out of reps, or I'd rep you lol.

Torn between going after a pair of NYCs or getting the Cyber Monday pair
Funny you said this.  Had a quick convo with a friend about this exact topic.  Hard to say which I'd take since I havent seen cyber monday 1s in hand yet.  

Back
Top Bottom