Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
About time you grew up because I remember coming for sak's throat too :smh:. Your a ***** if you block someone on a sneaker forum MIGHT AS WELL not (MIDAS WHALE :smh: like I've been seeing) be talking to yourself in this thread. Btw S/o @gil23 good looking out for @AirSakuragi on them Chicago 1s. May the sneaker gods cover you for life [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji].
Huh. We need proof. Sorry I didn't respond back in time. Sak from sc and I'm from sc. So there you have it! Want to call more expletives?

Edit. Wait a minute....I thought we was cool...don't you follow me on here?

Last edited:
Huh. We need proof. Sorry I didn't respond back in time. Sak from sc and I'm from sc. So there you have it! Want to call more expletives?

Edit. Wait a minute....I thought we was cool...don't you follow me on here?
The expletive I meant in general wasn't directed at you bro. My bad on that. You can follow people on here?

Classic OG or Storytale gimmick
Welcome back bro!

Thanks for again for the SBB fam...that price...
nthat.gif

is this a good trade? My Yeezy boost 759 black size 10 for frags size 9 ds plus 300 cash. I'm planning to flip the frags btw.

The expletive I meant in general wasn't directed at you bro. My bad on that. You can follow people on here?

Why yes you can...I remember you from the chi thread. Got a few pairs that day. Ego went thru the roof. Then you got jaded over the resale game. Stepping on the little guys. Aside from that you were cool. I just hate this kid gets picked on all the time.

Welcome back doe :nthat:

Last edited:
Any news on the Release date (other than a January release) and availability of the black/cement jordan 1's??

My uncs look waaay darker than that. Wish mine looked like that lol
Its the light in the library haha yeah its funny but the blue changes whereever I'm at depending on how much light there is.  In person they're dark but on a sunny day they get really vibrant and on a cloudy gray day or under fluorescent light i guess the blue becomes more powder looking.

Back
Top Bottom