Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I feel the storm coming with the bred 1s rumors. Im not sold on the rest of the trinity thought. Funny after all these years i dont have a plug like mosy do. Footwork as usual. #shrug

Rumors.[/quote]. Hope they drop in Jordan 11 numbers as a massive GR on Black Friday and everyone can cop to wear with ease. I am planning on doubling up

^^yeah, supposedly NYC and LA restocking today. Love to be able to scoop up the LA's [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
put a preorder @305$ on bred (canada market is crap,really hard to cop nice stuff)

still happy

Last edited:
From today's restock.

I got there 1 hour before opening and was 1st in line.

The employee said I can only buy up to 3 pairs. Lolol.

The LA pair didn't restock, only the NYC

From today's restock.

I got there 1 hour before opening and was 1st in line.

The employee said I can only buy up to 3 pairs. Lolol.

The LA pair didn't restock, only the NYC
How much is the retail of the NYC and LA

If our Good Fam oop work I will have one good bang before the end of the year :smile:

Need an oop on those NYC's in a 8.5. Currently overseas at the moment smh. Hopefully they still have a pair when I get back lol

/\ hahaha. Yeah paying for a shoe that hasn't even been confirmed is like buyin some magic beans.

Still don't believe these will be banned branded. Really hope that's wrong. Not just cause I already own banneds, but it seems silly since it was actually air ships that got banned. Why go through this again. It was a cool gimmick, but time to do the OG shoe justice.

Back
Top Bottom