Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
/\ hahaha. Yeah paying for a shoe that hasn't even been confirmed is like buyin some magic beans.

Still don't believe these will be banned branded. Really hope that's wrong. Not just cause I already own banneds, but it seems silly since it was actually air ships that got banned. Why go through this again. It was a cool gimmick, but time to do the OG shoe justice.
Couldn't have said any of this any better. Repped.

Jordanjunkie. Just a heads up, watch out for these type of emails rolling into the new year
:smh: spam folder full of those and that's where they're staying

I'd be okay with Banned's re-releasing since I don't have a pair but get how others would be against it. I would rather it be normal black/reds though, simple and sweet.

Wish I could get those NYC's, they keep staying outta my reach.

I agree with everyone that thinks the banned moniker is a gimmick.  If they are going to remaster it, they should make it as close to the OG as possible...  isn't that the purpose?

I'd be okay with Banned's re-releasing since I don't have a pair but get how others would be against it. I would rather it be normal black/reds though, simple and sweet.

The NYC can be had for about retail on eBay idk people keep saying they can't get them lol. If a member cops them for you at box price you're basically paying the same as eBay after shipping and stuff

Last edited:
Wasn't interested in them when they first released, not interested in them now or when they release again. I like the OG form without the gimmick.
Idc for the x on the heel either. I like a clean look. Hate for a noob to point out somethings not right with my shoe. Reminds of solefed solefed when kids thought he had on 1.5s [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Not that I care but at least know what your talking about before you inconvenience people smh

The NYC can be had for about retail on eBay idk people keep saying they can't get them lol. If a member cops them for you at box price you're basically paying the same as eBay after shipping and stuff

this.

call me crazy
Weren't you the dude that got scammed in like the last couple months? Why take a big risk again and tie up your money for who knows how long with no release date in sight?
like zero chance i cop here for retail in canada and jaysfordays always went thru

got alot of hate with my chi's preorder too,they even lost my first package and JSfordays sent me back another pair

Last edited:

I was at F23 earlier today and they only released the NYC 1s again.  Thought they were dropping the LA 1s too but thats only for the LA store.  

Needless to say, they have a FSR on NYC 1s man.  I'd just call them and have them place a phone order for you.  

I said that exact thing the other day to someone on here and he said that was a common problem on Royals LMFAO What do I know though? 
I think that person was referring to the 2001's

I was at F23 earlier today and they only released the NYC 1s again.  Thought they were dropping the LA 1s too but thats only for the LA store.  

Needless to say, they have a FSR on NYC 1s man.  I'd just call them and have them place a phone order for you.  
That's what "respective cities" meant when footaction posted on IG

Last edited:
The Flight 23 store at the Del Amo Mall in Torrance also restocked the Jordan 1 "LA", heard everybody is standing in line in Santa Monica.

Not sure if they're doing phone orders...

The quality on them are nice though, the leather feels really good.

The Flight 23 store at the Del Amo Mall in Torrance also restocked the Jordan 1 "LA", heard everybody is standing in line in Santa Monica.

Why can't they give Glendale some. :smh:

How's the line looking at 3rd street?

Damn, Pick up the phone SM Flight 23

You Foolios!

Back
Top Bottom