Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
DTLR outlet had highlight reels for $60 last month (close to X-mas)... Could've had em transferred to your local DTLR...

Wish i knew, i wouldve tried to snag your size. I just happened to luck out on a deal and my size was there. Scooped a bunch at that price but there was only 1 pair at random sizes that mattered.

My first time wearing these and I can't stop staring at my feet :x

Time to give these some character :nthat:

This sounds EXTRA corny, but you know what would be interesting to see: On the Baron 1s, instead of a basketball in the AJ Wing logo, there was a baseball.
this is genius.
Im thinking grab these and swap tongues with my extra black toes. Win-win. The white tongue would look awesome on the barons, and we already know the black tongue is that deal in the black toes

Last edited:
Thanks to sneakernews being dumb that's that they were called before it was confirmed a celtics. Even tho most people could tell that from the beginning but yea flightclub never updated the nickname

ill take a pair of barons for a 100 if possible. not a must have... but black laces and pinstripes gone asap if copped..... and those dave whites sign me up!!!!! :smokin

Those are actually one of those 'Legend of the Summer" pairs they made for Justin Timberlake last summer. Dave White was given a pair recently I assume.

Back
Top Bottom