• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
nah thats the feng shuis these are wayyyy better
Obviously these are samples of the Feng Shui's. Release pair is nowhere good as these but they are decent.

Obviously these are samples of the Feng Shui's. Release pair is nowhere good as these but they are decent.
he told me they were made for mj size 13 only. Who knows. When mj took over the hornets twitter and posted his PE collection I remember these. The purple 11s and 12s were flames

he told me they were made for mj size 13 only. Who knows. When mj took over the hornets twitter and posted his PE collection I remember these. The purple 11s and 12s were flames
True. You know MJ has the good stuff. Hopefully they release those patent black gum bottom XI's he was rocking. They need to release more XI 's and V's that I don't have to worry and about yellowing. :D

Gonna buy the UNC off the bay soon. Will be my first 1s so I wanted to ask if they run TTS. Only thing I keep reading is that the toe area can be narrow? I wear 12 in AJ 7, 8, and 5.

Gonna buy the UNC off the bay soon. Will be my first 1s so I wanted to ask if they run TTS. Only thing I keep reading is that the toe area can be narrow? I wear 12 in AJ 7, 8, and 5.
I wear a sz 12 in all of those too and I have the UNC and other 1's in a 12. I would go TTS on these but 01's and KO's are the only pairs I go a half size up on.

whats up everybody

i have a question, how much does size 11 chicago and bred goes today? (im looking to buy btw)
thank you!

Best way to check prices is look at the sold listings on eBay.

When you ask here people's bias comes into the prices or the data might be out dated.

Best way to check prices is look at the sold listings on eBay.

When you ask here people's bias comes into the prices or the data might be out dated.

True, I try to average the highest and lowest recent prices or check the last few listings if they're available.

The toe box on the new 1s are much less narrow than recent pairs. Don't have to endure pinky toe pain in the new pairs lol

Wayyy better toebox. Now I would just love a Lunar foam insole with a Zoom bag.

Anyone have issues with the tongue on their Cyber Monday's not staying straight?

Only other 2015 1's I got were the Chis and they're perfect.

Yep, they go waaaaay off to the side. It's pretty annoying. I suppose lacing them through the hole in the tongue would help, but I've never liked lacing through that tongue hole.

I just did this and it took care of it. Was lacing them through the hole and it still was sliding.

I thought I was the only one that did that whenever my tongue moved :lol:

I might tryout the laces anchors. not srs

Last edited:
Heads up to anyone looking to customize Lasers (or anything else) - Angelus has 20% off everything for today only (till Midnight PST) using code DISCOUNT20  -- works on kits, too!

Just got the Royal Kit, a pair of Foamposite laces and a jar of DTRT Yellow for less than $50 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom