Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Ok thanks man, appreciate it. Don't know why anyone would sell them for under retail but as long as they're legit it aint really my problem
laugh.gif
I remember the hype on them when they first release...The resell was high..around $300 to $400..that was consider high lol...then it plummeted close to retail...I could cop a pair when it first dropped but I cant pull off that artsy stuff..lol

Last edited:
Reactions: alp
I remember the hype on them when they first release...The resell was high..around $300 to $400..that was consider high lol...then it plummeted close to retail...I could cop a pair when it first dropped but I cant pull off that artsy stuff..lol
yea I remember it being way better in terms of resell at first, everything in the all star pack that year was 300 and better. Now not so much. I always liked them, and when homie posted them up for $155 shipped I couldn't say no :smokin

What's resale on Baron 1s these days? Close to $200? I never see anyone post much about them nor wear them in the city...

yea I remember it being way better in terms of resell at first, everything in the all star pack that year was 300 and better. Now not so much. I always liked them, and when homie posted them up for $155 shipped I couldn't say no
smokin.gif
prob one of the better deals i've seen on RIF. Glad it worked out smooth for ya

prob one of the better deals i've seen on RIF. Glad it worked out smooth for ya
yea I was expecting a cancellation or something but it's cool that it worked out. Will probably wear em as soon as the snow melts

nice pickup @alp  struck out hard on the DWs when they first came out on NDC.  Ended up picking them up for retail like a year later.  Of all the shoes i have, they seem to get the most compliments from random people.  I need to grab second pair at some point.

nice pickup @alp
 struck out hard on the DWs when they first came out on NDC.  Ended up picking them up for retail like a year later.  Of all the shoes i have, they seem to get the most compliments from random people.  I need to grab second pair at some point.
thanks man, a little surprising such a nice shoe fell off so much but makes it that much easier to cop now, benefits to everything nowadays

thanks man, a little surprising such a nice shoe fell off so much but makes it that much easier to cop now, benefits to everything nowadays
word.  i think a lot of the price drop has to do with jump man on the tongue and heel.  Came out right before the first round of 'OG' ones if i recall correctly.

That and the fact that the gold ones were way better looking. Good pickup tho alp alp . I still plan on picking up a pair eventually myself.

Last edited:
word.  i think a lot of the price drop has to do with jump man on the tongue and heel.  Came out right before the first round of 'OG' ones if i recall correctly.
Yea that might be it. If these had og branding doubt I would've got em for under retail :lol:

That and the fact that the gold ones were way better looking. Good pickup tho alp alp . I still plan on picking up a pair eventually myself.
yea those gold are a million times better but to me it doesn't take away from the released version.

Yea that might be it. If these had og branding doubt I would've got em for under retail :lol:
yea those gold are a million times better but to me it doesn't take away from the released version.

Yea the released version is definitely dope too. I get sidetracked by something else every time I set my mind to purchase a pair. Seeing the deal you got tho got me like [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Yea the released version is definitely dope too. I get sidetracked by something else every time I set my mind to purchase a pair. Seeing the deal you got tho got me like [emoji]128064[/emoji]
with all the releases coming out nowadays I usually forget about a shoe in the off chance I miss out on it. If I still want it them and remember then it's something I really want :lol:
And yea I had no plans to buy these but that price was a no brainer

Last edited:
I really like the dave whites - I actually thought about getting a pair of my lasers done like the F&F version though. I just don't know any really good customizers that I can trust to do the details right...

Anyone in here have the rivalry pack? Given they are AJKOs, how's the fit with them being canvas?

I do. I think all of the recent run of KOs run pretty large - I wear a 12.5/13 in the leathers but I got 12s in all my KOs..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom