Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
where can the nike air tags without the air force one be found? red with the white nike air?

Celts?
nerd.gif
I don't see that price lol
Check Jimmy Jazz. With the coupon code you could probably have em for like 70 something. They are sold out of larger sizes though. When I looked today they had 10 and smaller.

Bert. Bert. Show us these: 555088-123! I'm dying to know if they're an original colorway or not.

bruh, i aint got jack. i was surprised those pics i posted were the first time most if not all of us seen then.

hope the other 1's are just as nice man

i love the "barons" just need to find some OG black laces and im set.

This should be the og 1 in April and those red joints should be the others. Only two were confirmed so far right?

This should be the og 1 in April and those red joints should be the others. Only two were confirmed so far right?
3 mentioned here so far
[h5]  [/h5]
555088-104

AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG/GYM RED 555088-601

AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG/WHITE 555088-123

Last edited:
250caddy 250caddy yeah i know the school but when were these called that? Thought they were just a celtic thing.
Oh :lol: . They ARE just a Celtic thing, but you know how people are, always wantin to add nicknames to things. Color way is dead on to SVSM colors so I guess it's not a complete reach, but yea, they're just the Celts to me.

I hope JB doesn't bastardize the NA 1, but I have a feeling it's inevitable.
Considering the way they nailed it. Just like not so long ago i was researching 01 royals and 94-01 breds as the last best retro. Down the road people are going to look back and point to 2013 as the year to track down but the amount of junk in between. Wow.

I hope they do, so this new breeds can flock to get those and leave the OG cw to those who really want it. Somehow I doubt it.

How about some Jordan 1 og 'bel-air' or jordan 1 og 'fruitty pebbles' or 'skittles'.

They have been good to it so far. Most NA 1st recently have been classic og cws and the new cws have tied in with his career so far. Not just random colors for the season

I mean they're already doing gimmicks(Hawks, Celtics, Laneys, Barons)

So can it get any worse?

I wish they would have kept it to simple OG colorways and left that to the mids and phats.

I mean we can't even get Carolina or Chicago's in NA treatment :smh:

I wish they would have kept it to simple OG colorways and left that to the mids and phats.

I mean we can't even get Carolina or Chicago's in NA treatment :smh:

They don't care about us. All I want is some black/whites and metallics [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Held those Black and Red Nouveau's today, they're real nice, although I will say I'm not a huge fan of the floppy leather tongue. I was tempted to cop, but I'm gonna hold out, not trying to pay Canadian retail for em ($165 + tax).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom