Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Were the nouveau only released at one store? All the articles i read directed to the same shop...so i guess i wont be able to check these out in person.

Last edited:
Itd be crazy I the nouveaus starting bringing hype to the mids :lol: JB would have a field day with that

I mean they're already doing gimmicks(Hawks, Celtics, Laneys, Barons)

So can it get any worse?

I wish they would have kept it to simple OG colorways and left that to the mids and phats.

I mean we can't even get Carolina or Chicago's in NA treatment :smh:

Hawks were really the only ones that had too much going on...the others were pretty straightforward and solid imo.

ok so they are not done yet but the paint on the shoe is almost done and i love them so much. I have to paint the wings logo and paint the nike air tag and then they will be done, the pics dont do them justice but here you go! enjoy and any feedback is awesome positive or negative:

Repped. Looking great. Filmstrips are appropriate for the "Hollywood/Showtime" look. Can't wait to see the wings painted

yes its angelus paint and it took multiple coats so it shouldnt crack at all and painting in the wings isnt that hard just get a paint pen with a very fine tip and it is no problem, i am thinking of just painting the wings black and painting one tag with purple nike air and yellow swoosh and the other tag with yellow nike air with a purple swoosh, anyone else got any ideas?

Last edited:
Hawks were really the only ones that had too much going on...the others were pretty straightforward and solid imo.

I would add the XQ's to the list as having too much going on too but all the others were great releases IMO

Last edited:
ok so they are not done yet but the paint on the shoe is almost done and i love them so much. I have to paint the wings logo and paint the nike air tag and then they will be done, the pics dont do them justice but here you go! enjoy and any feedback is awesome positive or negative:

Too clean! I think the inverse NA color tag idea is super dope. Gives the shoe a real one of a kind look to them. Great job man! I'm eager to see more

Yeah touching up that wings logo looks like it's going to be a pain. No margin for error at all.
its not too bad, i did it on these

and it wasnt too hard, just need a good paint pen and some good patience and it should come out fine. Thanks everyone for the kind words, i will try to finish them up as soo nas possible because i want to wear them so bad

good stuff right here for us folks who either dont get the big deal with 1s or those who need some consolation.

Back
Top Bottom