• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
got 3 pairs of legit bred 1's :pimp: :pimp:

tell all those in the bred 1 thread since i got banned :smh:

now i just need to find a pair of legit Royals :x

I agree, those new "black/red" 1s hardly deserve to be in the same conversation. Bert. Bert. I know it's steep at $550, but try FC, they've got a few sizes. That way you don't have to worry about authenticity like you would elsewhere.

Last edited:
You think 220 is a good price for ds blacktoes ?
Yup, grab em. 
pimp.gif

i need to find a pair for that price :smh:

looking on ebay, all i see is $300 for an 11 :x :x

no thanks jeff

I agree, those new "black/red" 1s hardly deserve to be in the same conversation. Bert. Bert. I know it's steep at $550, but try FC, they've got a few sizes. That way you don't have to worry about authenticity like you would elsewhere.

not ready to pay $500+ for a pair of shoes made of plastic and fake leather man :x

found a site selling the shadows for 215, thought about pulling the trigger

came back after a few days and they are gone 
frown.gif

i need to find a pair for that price
mean.gif

looking on ebay, all i see is $300 for an 11
sick.gif
sick.gif

no thanks jeff
$300 for celtics?!?! thats insane. Im thinking of copping my size 8.5 for a little over 100 shipped. Hope you find one for cheap bro

I'm starting to like the BHM I's

On the fence about the AJKO's. I wonder how hard the royal colorway would be to get. I have a feeling a lot of beast will be after them after the black and red I's. I noticed the prices shot up on the other ones.

i need to find a pair for that price :smh:

looking on ebay, all i see is $300 for an 11 :x :x

no thanks jeff

They were at DTLR for months for $69-$89 :lol:

Resellers are really trying to get over

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Any release info on the Retro 1 Nouveau Pack?

I don't even see them on Nike's calender. I thought they were suppose to release this month.

after long consideration i think ive come around on the knick 1s. seeing what happened to shadows, i think i just want to snatch up another pair of og 1's, before they are long gone

can anyone point me in the direction to a sz 11-11.5 ? seen them for 200 on reseller sites, but if anyone has the track on something less, lmk

Last edited:
after long consideration i think ive come around on the knick 1s. seeing what happened to shadows, i think i just want to snatch up another pair of og 1's, before they are long gone
can anyone point me in the direction to a sz 11-11.5 ? seen them for 200 on reseller sites, but if anyone has the track on something less, lmk

shouls be able to find them for less than $200

i want a pair as well for some reason but blacktoes are first on my list

I got nouveaus from sole fly today and I have to say they are really nice.i went with the black pair but the blue pair looked really good too.

Back
Top Bottom