• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
nerd.gif

So apparently the AJ1s on eastbay's release calendar on Vday are these. not feeling these.

Idk.. something with these just aren't sitting right with me. Either I'll need to see an on foot pic or in person when they release.

additional pic from the AJ1 FB group. it has the jumpman logo on the heel. I really cant picture out the concept of the shoe.

Well at least the jumpman on the back is black. I'll need to see in person but I'll probably pass since I need to buy a new computer and some camera lenses soon

Is it a jumpman on the tongue, cause if so it's a pass for me. The only exception is the nyc1 on those.

Kind of a neat idea, interested in knowing the inspiration for that design pattern. Gonna wait for more pics and a price before passing judgement.

To be honest when I got mine at FTL and I had them bring out three different pairs by the end. I picked the best right shoe and the best left shoe. It was crazy because not ONE pair was solid stand alone. I'm glad my Chis from NDC came in clean. It honestly made me skeptical about buying shoes outside of NDC

My Chicagos from NDC are missing a bit of paint on the red panel. Like there is a spot that is just white because they didn't paint it carefully. Saying all that to say that NDC isn't immune. I never complain about flaws though, unless they're noticeable on foot or affect comfort. One of the suede panels on my Just Don 2s aren't all the way right either.

According to Sole Collector the msrp is $140 and releases Sunday 14th

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom