• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

my birthday gift :D :D

I can get a DS green dtrt size 12 for 130 are they straight leather? Has that tumbled look but I d k. No box tho guy said in storage alot of his boxes got messed up. Still has the jordan tag tho

Last edited:
I can get a DS green dtrt size 12 for 130 are they straight leather? Has that tumbled look but I d k. No box tho guy said in storage alot of his boxes got messed up. Still has the jordan tag tho

Decent price. Not tumbled at all, that leather is like crocodile lol.

I'll prolly just stay away...they just fill in my metallic void lol...I swear I hope they drop the purple...orange red green id get em all!

I think that's a pretty damn good price for DS. I just let go of a pair of 12.5 reds no box for $120 and they weren't DS. It's not soft chi leather, but it's also not cardboard/plastic-y. It's odd. I don't mind it though. I've been on the hunt for 11-12 metallics and the prices are all over the place. If you pass on those can you PM me the info if you don't mind?

Last edited:
I held the CMs for the first time yesterday and they're not that great imo, I was expecting better from what I've read here. I had been considering buying them but passed. Also held the elephant prints and they were garbage.

I held the CMs for the first time yesterday and they're not that great imo, I was expecting better from what I've read here. I had been considering buying them but passed. Also held the elephant prints and they were garbage.
what were your expectations?

..... and Balt was hyping up those CMs too! "SSB quality leather, better than Chi's" was his post.

I too held a pair of those red elephants a few days ago. Toe box was pleather like the low top 1's. The ele print leather was just ok...

White they aren't SBB... They are better than Chicagos. Maybe you held a crappy pair but all three pairs I had received so super freakin soft, tumbler side oanel where the swoosh is that almost looked like SBB but wasn't that super soft

All three pairs I had blew Chicagos out of the water and UNC. Both my UNC were softer and better than Chicagos btw

White they aren't SBB... They are better than Chicagos. Maybe you held a crappy pair but all three pairs I had received so super freakin soft, tumbler side oanel where the swoosh is that almost looked like SBB but wasn't that super soft

All three pairs I had blew Chicagos out of the water and UNC. Both my UNC were softer and better than Chicagos btw

damn man sucks you got sucky chicagos

damn man sucks you got sucky chicagos

My Chicagos are actually nice, I'm just saying CM and UNC are better and most who own all have said it

My Chicagos are actually nice, I'm just saying CM and UNC are better and most who own all have said it

Is that really the consensus here? My Chis are super soft and the pair of CMs I held were not that great at all.

Back
Top Bottom