Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Chill man, you're catching a hypebeast attack for these joints right now :lol:

I'm going thru it fam :lol:

But like I said, if she can get them and the 4s with that 30% off I'm in there. Will not pay retail for them :lol:
nah man I agree with that completely, but you're sounding a little too excited about em at the moment :lol:

Last edited:
CMs starting to grow on me
mean.gif
.. I didn't want any parts of those in the beginning, now look at me
mean.gif
... I blame all you guys who put the black waxed laces in them, took those joints to another level and activated my thirst
mean.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

IF shorty can get the CMs & WC 4s this weekend for $266 out the door then I'm all in!
they're still up on eastbay in some sizes and there's a 15% off code 
glasses.gif

I'm going thru it fam :lol:

But like I said, if she can get them and the 4s with that 30% off I'm in there. Will not pay retail for them :lol:
nah man I agree with that completely, but you're sounding a little too excited about em at the moment :lol:

I think its the new black leather Polo jacket I just got in the mail today, pretty hyped I managed to get it for $61.47 after discounts, regular price was $398 if I'm not mistaken :lol:

they're still up on eastbay in some sizes and there's a 15% off code 8)

That 30% in-store discount sounds a lot better :lol:

But good lookin' out on the info tho :nthat:

I think its the new black leather Polo jacket I just got in the mail today, pretty hyped I managed to get it for $61.47 after discounts, regular price was $398 if I'm not mistaken :lol:
That 30% in-store discount sounds a lot better :lol:

But good lookin' out on the info tho :nthat:
a leather for $60 is a steal, nice

Dino just posted a pic of the navy metallic lows. So that's either a good sign theOG highs are coming or a bad sign that that's that only navy metallic release lol. :nerd:

3/19

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom