• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What's the Style code  number?

20140129-031651.jpg

(364770-605)

Last edited:
i thought this was the inspiration for the black/shadow grey pair

the Gammas in School Daze wore black/grey, and Spike Lee in the movie wore that color scheme as he was pledging. the 2009 was probably meant to be a ode to this.

correct

Decided to jump the gun and buy royals from Jmsneakers right after the failed Bred 1 attempt on the 28th of Dec. I swear the previous day I think they were $400 and after the bred 1 release they went up to $450 so I jumped the gun knowing prices were going to sky rocket. Now they're $500+. As soon as I got them I tried on the right shoe, and just been wearing these everyday. These shoes are so awesome.

Decided to jump the gun and buy royals from Jmsneakers right after the failed Bred 1 attempt on the 28th of Dec. I swear the previous day I think they were $400 and after the bred 1 release they went up to $450 so I jumped the gun knowing prices were going to sky rocket. Now they're $500+. As soon as I got them I tried on the right shoe, and just been wearing these everyday. These shoes are so awesome.

Did the same. Got sold some GMs from d.g.o.a.t on the bay and got reimbursed after destroying the fakes. Watch out. Lots of 95+% rating sellers still selling GMs.

Such a beautiful sneaker. I remember watching JMsneakers shooting the price up on these while camping for the black/red 1's. :lol: at dudes trying to discredit his site

bruh we all need em

im not paying much for em either especially now since i got other stuff to pay for (not sneakers)

Back
Top Bottom