• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
BHM on 2/01 according to JB Twitter.

It's been on NDC Calendar as well. The question is, what's the for certain Jordan 1 mid YOTH RD. NSW YOTH shoes are releasing tomorrow (1/31), Carmelo YOTH is releasing 2/8.... But nothing confirmed by a retailer or Jordan Brand for the YOTH AJ1. My guess is 2/8 with the other Jordan brand shoe.

It's been on NDC Calendar as well. The question is, what's the for certain Jordan 1 mid YOTH RD. NSW YOTH shoes are releasing tomorrow (1/31), Carmelo YOTH is releasing 2/8.... But nothing confirmed by a retailer or Jordan Brand for the YOTH AJ1. My guess is 2/8 with the other Jordan brand shoe.
that's a good guess.

Gordonson Gordonson you got a pair fam?! Congrats man!!!!

As much as I love them, I know I won't be able to enjoy them if that makes sense. I know I've been a woman about it going back and forth and all my friends trying to convince me to keep them (and I got them at a great price) but I just got other priorities to take care of. I can't imagine paying for an expensive shoe I'm only wearing a few times every year, worrying about each time I wear them, and having them as bragging rights for my ego. I'll probably use the money for some Royals or other shoes I can truly beat and enjoy or take care of some other expenses being in college. Fixing priorities I guess

Last edited:

As much as I love them, I know I won't be able to enjoy them if that makes sense. I know I've been a woman about it going back and forth and all my friends trying to convince me to keep them (and I got them at a great price) but I just got other priorities to take care of. I can't imagine paying for an expensive shoe I'm only wearing a few times every year, worrying about each time I wear them, and having them as bragging rights for my ego. I'll probably use the money for some Royals or other shoes I can truly beat and enjoy or take care of some other expenses being in college. Fixing priorities I guess

Do you wear your XQ's :nerd:

I hear ya on the school priorities, good for you bro, definitely the right thing to do. That's the reason it was retail or bust for me with the royals and breds...... I went 0/2 :lol: . Couldn't justify paying resale on em with school expenses. There's more to life then kicks, and on a positive note, the royals and breds will probably be releasing again by the time I do finally finish school :lol:

I hear ya on the school priorities, good for you bro, definitely the right thing to do. That's the reason it was retail or bust for me with the royals and breds...... I went 0/2 :lol: . Couldn't justify paying resale on em with school expenses. There's more to life then kicks, and on a positive note, the royals and breds will probably be releasing again by the time I do finally finish school :lol:
Repped for already having priorities straight. :rofl:

Yeah man I completely agree. Well even if they don't release, you'll be making a lot more money to be paying resale at worst. :lol: but I have some of my close peers struggling, not knowing how their future will be like because they are living in debt, trying to take care of their families and I'm just :smh: at myself worrying about the next shoe release. I need to grow up a little and get right.

There's definitely more to life than sneakers and I learned that definitely after collecting all the 1's but still felt empty. Wear your kicks, enjoy life for yourself and do what you need to do. Not to impress others or brag about which is a serious problem now a days with social networking. :smh:

Thank you very much :pimp:

A kind NTer I got cool with a year or two ago messaged me two weeks back letting me know he had a 10.5 with my name on it for retail + shipping (won't mention his name because I'd hate to be the reason his inbox gets blown up with people looking for favors :lol:)

I can understand that completely though, priorities are priorities; especially as a fellow college student. But honestly if you find yourself not needing to sell them for important things after all, you should really just throw caution to the wind and wear them freely man. They're just plastic, leather and rubber at the end of the day; nothing to treasure or baby. The memories you make wearing sneakers > sitting around obsessing over keeping them flawless.

Man, those Royals are something else!
The leather, leather tounge and banned tag.
That would be an awesome addition to someone's collection.

geraldg2309 geraldg2309 Say it isn't so. Your lookin for a new owner for the blk/Golds?

I personally like the production Royals better. The leather isn't Banned quality, and the leather tongue looks out of place.

I personally like the production Royals better. The leather isn't Banned quality, and the leather tongue looks out of place.

It's hard to really tell since the Banneds were tumbled and these use a smooth leather instead. The tongue was definitely not a great look though.

Gordonson Gordonson gonna PM you. But it's not about the NTer :lol:

rhinosport rhinosport pretty much man. If they don't sell, then they don't sell and I'll keep em. But someone out there will enjoy them more than me and I'd rather have it at that and use the money for things I can enjoy more as well

Don't get me wrong. I loved the black and golds and planned to beat then to death and buy at least 3 pairs when the news was announced after the Royal debacle. But I can't be beating them up now at this expense :lol:

im all for opions but since when did black and blue not go together ?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom