• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Finally made it to the double Chicago club! Woooo

Think I'm gonna turn my cybers into the black & whites.. only thing that's holding me back is that they look so clean already 
mean.gif

Might as well just say **** it nad paint them. I can get another pair of cybers if I want too later.

Last edited:

Think I'm gonna turn my cybers into the black & whites.. only thing that's holding me back is that they look so clean already 
mean.gif

Might as well just say **** it nad paint them. I can get another pair of cybers if I want too later.
Wonder how many layers of white paint it will take?

Lol i never seen so many lowball offers on ebay in my life. I basically have the cheapest legit size 10 ds up and im gettin, "you take 3 paypal ready? ***** :lol:

Lol i never seen so many lowball offers on ebay in my life. I basically have the cheapest legit size 10 ds up and im gettin, "you take 3 paypal ready? ***** :lol:

Just went through the same thing with Breds. Not even gonna bother posting my Royals now. :lol:

What's funny is if you said "I'll take it" they would back track or start questioning authenticity.

NYC's are seriously underrated. The leather and suede are super buttery and the suede liner and insole make them one of the more comfortable 1's around.

I'd stuff the toes and fit my sz10 foot for that price!
They might still be available. I added to cart to make sure they were, but exited without emptying the cart. Went back in and it said they aren't available because someone has them in cart. So I think I held it up for a little bit on accident.

Back
Top Bottom