Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Made and offer for a pair of Chi's on the bay. Seller has 100% feedback. Then went back to look at sellers images and saw he has a box lid with the wrong style number. I'm unsettled.

I think I like them just haven't to used many wax laces with 1's plus they're from a pair of dunks so the length is a little short but I like that as well

Damn, straight up holes in the sides of them like they're some skated vans. Cool that he has so many back ups, I'd be choked if I paid $1300 for a pair and they got a hole in the side. I'd even be choked it that happened to any of my 2015's I paid retail for. Would be amazing to just get kicks given to you.
\

but he paid free 99

Exactly, that's why I said it would be amazing to just get kicks given to you. The point I was making is I hope these don't rip that easy for people paying $1300 ish for them.

oh nah man, he wears his kicks like kids do... no duckwalking, side stepping, licking the bottom of the shoe

@retailorbust  Thanks for sharing, it is so awesome to see a pair get worn and loved, wish i could do the same and have a bunch of backups that i got for free.  Looks like he literally does all the stuff that beater pairs are made for, doubt the rips have much to do with the build quality.  It must be nice to be able to just swap out for a fresh pair whenever you feel like it.

@retailorbust
 Thanks for sharing, it is so awesome to see a pair get worn and loved, wish i could do the same and have a bunch of backups that i got for free.  Looks like he literally does all the stuff that beater pairs are made for, doubt the rips have much to do with the build quality.  It must be nice to be able to just swap out for a fresh pair whenever you feel like it.

must be nice huh?

Back
Top Bottom