Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
aaah ok. I aint either so I didn't know
happy.gif
. Just knew that anytime someone posted those they were fakes..
ex

http://www.flightclub.com/air-jorda...nds-and-family-black-sport-royal-white-012302

vs

http://www.flightclub.com/air-jorda...-royal-white-012101?nosto=nosto-productpage-1

Is the 9/13 start date for the royal 1st legit?

I know 9/12 is good but I've seen 9/13 and my 2nd pair I received has that start date so I'm curious

Link prolly only works for friends and family :tongue:
:smh:
I don't know why they don't work. But you could google friends and family fragment 1 and see on FC.
links >:
I actually did do some googling after the links wouldn't work and saw a bit about the friends and family. There was a pair in #TBF size on eBay and seller said they were F&F but didn't have the large black bolt.

Is the 9/13 start date for the royal 1st legit?

I know 9/12 is good but I've seen 9/13 and my 2nd pair I received has that start date so I'm curious
My pair that I found to be UAs and supposedly all UAs have 9/13-11/28.  Still mad I got played but I can only blame myself for not knowing about UAs at the time.

I mean when I copped I had em legit checked on here and passed with no issue

I know about 11/28 being the fake end date

But I've seen legit pairs with 9/12 n 9/13

I actually have both pairs

I'm thinking about trying to trade my second pair of royals for some frags... What do you all think I would have to add to make it happen? Any input would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.

I mean when I copped I had em legit checked on here and passed with no issue

I know about 11/28 being the fake end date

But I've seen legit pairs with 9/12 n 9/13

I actually have both pairs

My legit pair is 8/21 - 11/12

He has the friends and family version. Those were given out for free to friends and family of Fragment. They have a black bolt logo instead of the normal.
Pretty much everything the dude was showing off was non-commercially available stuff! Insane

Back
Top Bottom