Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What's the story behind these?
Is JB going the yE CW ?

Anyone got spare brand new black laces from the OG 1? Or know of anyone selling them?

At least my reference to the original was actually for the original and not the retros lol........ I'll see if I have a pair amongst mine you can have. Can't make any promises.

I need to cop 30 more pairs of ones still before my collection is satisfied. This isn't even including even more future releases

If anyone is curious
Damn how did you find those OG black toes and kentuckys? Those are grail status pairs! I wanna see pics if you have them available.
Anyone got spare brand new black laces from the OG 1? Or know of anyone selling them?
I got laces for my OG pair here. Get 72" since that is the original length for AJ1s.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/USA-FLAT-54...shoe-string-NEW-/252008662595?var=&hash=item0

Last edited:
I'd stay away. it's a stock photho and the only photo. I know nothing about that site but it looks fishy to me plus down at the bottom there's a link to "drugs apparel"....... :rolleyes

Pickup! $330 bucks well spent on DS 2015 Chicagos. Glad to have these.

Bonus pic of the fam
94's 13's "OG" AJKO Chi and the new babies. Posted this in a banned thread by accident because excitement.
Nice pick up!! I'm new to buying Jordans and the only one I would spend $300-400 for are the 2015 CHI. I cant find any DS pair for $400 or less. Any suggestions on sites to search?

Nice pick up!! I'm new to buying Jordans and the only one I would spend $300-400 for are the 2015 CHI. I cant find any DS pair for $400 or less. Any suggestions on sites to search?

Ebay and timing and sites like kixify. Fb groups theres quite a few places you can go. These were the cheapest I found Chis on ebay and they werent even 330 i sent the guy an offer he was intially trying to let them go for 360 but i shot an offer, he countered, I countered back and boom, 330 bucks.

Ebay and timing and sites like kixify. Fb groups theres quite a few places you can go. These were the cheapest I found Chis on ebay and they werent even 330 i sent the guy an offer he was intially trying to let them go for 360 but i shot an offer, he countered, I countered back and boom, 330 bucks.
What shoe size are you? I notice prices vary on sizes too.

I got 63" waxed laces up above for my cm and they only go to 2nd hole from the top unless you tie the tight as hell

I got 63" waxed laces up above for my cm and they only go to 2nd hole from the top unless you tie the tight as hell

If any of you AJ1 fans are also Chuck enthusiasts, you can snag laces from your All-Stars. That's how I was able to get 72" black waxed laces for my CM's.

got these for low the other day. real surprised how good the quality is on these, I had no idea.
Definitely underrated. These may also be the most wearable 1s, as in you can throw them on with anything and they will look good. 

Definitely underrated. These may also be the most wearable 1s, as in you can throw them on with anything and they will look good. 
Underrated.....but im trying to find these ages now for a good price and still nothing
tired.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom