Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So these aren't 1's but they are inspired by them........ and the quality is Banned-esque. All 3 for $150. Wish there was a shadow colorway.
good pickup for $50 each! 
pimp.gif

I had all of these, and they are without a doubt high quality shoes.  When I heard that JB was releasing the OG Jordan 1 lows, I quickly unloaded them 
laugh.gif

Even though the quality of the 1 lows are terrible, I still prefer the silhouette to the Tiempo 94s

Last edited:
I'm definitely copping the Lettermans. I'm relieved to see there doesn't seem to be a lot of hype around them right now. After those and the Metallic Blue's that drop I will probably be done for the year unless they drop some more heat.

I agree... I had the set at one point and the leather quality is insane!! I'm down to just the royal pair now. They did make a shadow cw, but it was a sample. I came across them a couple years ago at the outlets. I can't fit a sz9, so I passed on them. The price was right at 59. And the leather on it was equal to the released cw's. Not too many know the deal with these Tiempos.... Other than geraldg2309 geraldg2309 :D

:nthat:

Yeah that leather was actually moist and supple. Incredible quality. I don't think I've seen any shoe rival that except for Banneds. Maybe the SBB

Just picked up my SBB's.
It's better than I expected. The white part of the shoe uses a wrinkly leather that ther AJ's don't use and the white has like a dirtiest tint to it and makes it look old. I like the effect of the leather.
I hope to be able to double up on this pair if I find a decent deal.

^Which 'what the' was ever NOT mismatched though? Glad those aren't real, LM are a much better 'what the'...

Just picked up my SBB's.
It's better than I expected. The white part of the shoe uses a wrinkly leather that ther AJ's don't use and the white has like a dirtiest tint to it and makes it look old. I like the effect of the leather.
I hope to be able to double up on this pair if I find a decent deal.
Nice pickup! I just scooped up a pair of SBBs as well. The orange and white tumbled leather portions are perfect. It's a shame that the black portions are not of the same type.

Back
Top Bottom