Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
never understood the hype behind black n golds if they were a gr they d sit everywhere , they are no match for the shadows/breds/royals/black toes

I'd say that if they were put out in the same numbers as the rest of the 2013 Nike Air pairs, they're probably be on par with or just above the Black Toes and Shadows resale-wise. It's a colorway that people have wanted to see in an obtainable form for decades, but there are definitely a few details that would have turned some people off if they were a regular release.

That reminds me, 500 pairs was being kicked around as a number for those right? What will Flight 23's Saturday release bring that total to?

Not really a fan of the fusions or "retro-inspired" 1s but these are pretty clean!

I'd say that if they were put out in the same numbers as the rest of the 2013 Nike Air pairs, they're probably be on par with or just above the Black Toes and Shadows resale-wise. It's a colorway that people have wanted to see in an obtainable form for decades, but there are definitely a few details that would have turned some people off if they were a regular release.

That reminds me, 500 pairs was being kicked around as a number for those right? What will Flight 23's Saturday release bring that total to?

You're right on the money. I had them in cart for $220 from CitySole, but couldn't find myself paying that much. As far as production goes, I'm almost certain these were produced with the others, but held.

Went to Footaction as soon as they opened to find a line of about 75 people waiting for a raffle ticket. Just kept driving. Not worth my time.

What made the raffle experience so successful for me the first time was the clear lack of hype for these.

City Sole sold their pairs online for $220 :lol: they were kicking themselves for that. Only site to have them. Nike NYC was the only Nikestore to announce they'd have them and all they had was size 9-13.

Now they're crazy hyped up. Good luck to those who waited though.

PS I won 1 of my raffles at FA 34th and was first to enter when they opened.. Missed the phone call because I was napping and they were mind enough to leave a voicemail. Nice people there.. Picked them up late in the afternoon after scooping my pair from EB so don't worry about your pair disappearing.

i got damn near 6 years between my 2 girls... we basically started over :lol:

That seems better than having a two year old and an infant haha

yeah we HAD to get the iud after the 1st because i have varsity/michel phelps esque swimmers ...same thing gonna happen this time so there will be at least a 5 yr gap before i try for my son

Last edited:
yeah we HAD to get the iud after the 1st because i have varsity/michel phelps esque swimmers ...same thing gonna happen this time so there will be at least a 5 yr gap before i try for my son
Congrats gentlemen!

Wait, ColdCity your kids swim competitively?

congrats ColdCity ,IUD is a mans best friend
laugh.gif

Just got the bhms and the leather is game changer on these...also makes me wish even more that the whole nouveau line was highs instead of mids. in a perfect world jordan brand would use this quality on all its retros or atleast the current retro high og line.

Grabbed a second pair of black toes last night. Now I just need to find a pair of highlight reels for under a hundo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom